Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Forgot the guys name but he stopped Diego Chaves with a body shot a couple weeks ago. With that win he’s more than a prospect now. I like that prospect Christian Carto who looks pretty solid & can punch
Jamal James

He kinda looks like a poor man's Thurman :ehh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Julius Indongo Relocates To Crawford's Backyard of Omaha

If you can't beat them, then join them.

Former Namibia Olympian Julius Indongo has relocated to the home city of his last opponent, former unified junior welterweight champion Terence Crawford.

Indongo (22-1, 11 KOs) is now a resident of Omaha, after recently signing a promotional contract with Lou DiBella.

julius-indongo%20(2)_3.jpg

Last summer in Lincoln, Nebraska, Indongo clashed with Crawford in a historic fight which staked the IBF, WBO, WBC, WBA junior welterweight world titles - and saw Crawford unify the entire division by knockout out Indongo with a huge body shot in the third round.

Indongo never imaged that he would relocate to the state a few months later.

“It’s something that came unexpected,” the WBA, IBF junior welterweight champion told the Omaha World Herald.

“But I believe when God has something for you, it’s always possible in life. I never even thought that one day I would come back here. But it’s good to be here, and I’m happy. And I feel more confident and happy for the new team that I have now.”

Indongo and his Namibian trainer, Imms Pewa Moses, are now working with local coach Larry E. Brown Sr.

Brown believes the 2008 Olympian can still become a force - especially since Crawford vacated his four titles and moved up to welterweight.

“Julius and Imms had already kind of planned this out — to move to America and have me start working with him,” Brown told the paper. “(Julius) was all for it. He and Imms had to sit down and talk about it, lay out exactly what they wanted and what they needed to do. He feels he’ll be better off fighting in America.

“With him already having been a world champion, he already knows the game. He’s very skilled already. I’m just going to try to add on to what I saw when he came down here to fight Terence. Our plan is to clean up 140 — and that’s what we intend to do — and then move up to 147.”

Brown recruited Omaha resident Michael Carter to be Indongo’s new manager, and he also backs the boxer to do big things at the weight.

“Terence Crawford is the No. 1 fighter in the world,” Carter said. “There ain’t no argument with that at all. He’s the No. 1 guy in the world. But he vacated the 140-pound titles. We feel like we can go get those.”

“We have a three-fight minimum guarantee with DiBella. We’re excited about that. And they’ve got a game plan for him to get him back to where we think he can go. We’ll see how it goes.”

Crawford changing lives out there :heh:

a brutal 3rd round body KO, a way to introduce yourself to your new state :ld: He won't have to say "Hi, I'm Julius from Namibia, just moved in the city" they already know :heh:

but jokes aside, wish all luck to him

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You know what I hate about these stupid ass floyd mayweather fight hype videos? The fact that he sells that he can be the voice for the big fighters if they join TMT. He keeps saying that shyt a lot. He thinks that is what made him famous. I don't agree with that. I think what made him famous was his performances, his talent, and not so much his personality. His personality brought him the big money, yes, but the talent and the performances are the foundation for all of that. Win first and the money will come. I think he should change that pitch, honestly.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Weak ass article :hhh:

PED = "stepped up competition a bit" for Swift

Swift fights Thurman cuz he had "no where else to go"

The nikka jus attempted to unify against undefeated Keith Thurman...but Swift Needs to fight the upper echelon of Fighters still

Mean while it's :whoa::picard: when the rest are asked to do what weak ass Danny Garcia is expected to do

Exactly.

Article was extra with the saltiness.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Anthony Joshua to fight Joseph Parker in March in heavyweight unification bout
  • Fight set for 31 March at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium
  • Parker tells British boxer to prepare for ‘huge shock’
Guardian sport

Sun 14 Jan 2018 06.14 ESTLast modified on Sun 14 Jan 2018 06.53 EST

Shares

Anthony Joshua will fight Joseph Parker for the WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium on 31 March.

Joshua holds the IBF and WBA titles while Parker is the WBO champion. Joshua’s promoters Matchroom Boxingconfirmed the deal on Sunday, concluding weeks of fractious negotiations between the two sides.

Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker heavyweight fight confirmed for March 31