Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Khan hasn't fought in damn near 2 years N was left slumped for the 3rd time in his career his last fight

Anybody they put him in against is ok...shyt I wouldnt even risk Granados until the 2nd fight

Some of y'all got some hefty ass standards

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
they actually looked pretty good their last times out..demarco especially...he ko'ed a prospect in 1 round
I give that to you but still not somebody I would think about as even remotely relevant in this year. If anything it proved how much that prospect wasn't ready or wasn't even a real prospect. We will see though...

Granados vs Khan is by far the best fight out of those 4 names

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah seen him. Got some good skills though got to see him against higher level tho. How do you rank him because I ain't seen much of him :patrice:

Like you said he’s got skills but he needs to step up. He’s bushed the fighters he’s supposed to but I’d like to see him fight a top 10-15 guy to really assess him. First fight I’ve seen him in was against Fabiano Pena & he was very sharp

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Like you said he’s got skills but he needs to step up. He’s bushed the fighters he’s supposed to but I’d like to see him fight a top 10-15 guy to really assess him. First fight I’ve seen him in was against Fabiano Pena & he was very sharp
You got more prospects out there that side?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Khan hasn't fought in damn near 2 years N was left slumped for the 3rd time in his career his last fight

Anybody they put him in against is ok...shyt I wouldnt even risk Granados until the 2nd fight

Some of y'all got some hefty ass standards

Basically.

The only fight on there that I didn't like was the Sammy Vasquez one, but the rest are all credible opponents for Khan to come back against. Granados might be a lil too dangerous tho right now. I agree with you on that. He's actually in his prime and hungry. Plus his style is all wrong for Khan. Lopez and Demarco would be decent fights. They'd be threats, but not serious.....but

Hell, with Khan you never know. Julio Diaz was almost too much for him to handle :patrice: