Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Degale is gonna end up a vegetable at this rate

im not ready to say all that for him just yet.but he has been shaky for a min..ever since that porky fight..i think if i remember i had him losing that fight..i think he underestimated truax on top of physically not being 100%

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
im not ready to say all that for him just yet.but he has been shaky for a min..ever since that porky fight..i think if i remember i had him losing that fight..i think he underestimated truax on top of physically not being 100%
Seems like guy has been taking nasty beatings and this was quite soon after the badou jack fight. He can't take that much punishment back to back

The axe murderer

Daps
Unless he wants to end up like
Wm1Rq_d.webp

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seems like guy has been taking nasty beatings and this was quite soon after the badou jack fight. He can't take that much punishment back to back

i mean truax isnt anything special as a fighter..just caught him at the right time...degale is prolly better off lowering his comp some more..get some momentum back instead of going back in with truax right away

The axe murderer

Daps
i mean truax isnt anything special as a fighter..just caught him at the right time...degale is prolly better off lowering his comp some more..get some momentum back instead of going back in with truax right away
As long as he stays away from utzcatzegui types for now :hubie:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Degale is gonna end up a vegetable at this rate

He sounded like shyt in the Truax post fight interview, voice sounded like he had the coke drip. And dude was talking about fighting Benevidez after Truax before he ended up losing, if he would have somehow got a cooked decision Benevidez would have had his head ringing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He sounded like shyt in the Truax post fight interview, voice sounded like he had the coke drip. And dude was talking about fighting Benevidez after Truax before he ended up losing, if he would have somehow got a cooked decision Benevidez would have had his head ringing.

before the gavril fight i thought benavidez would have a good chance at beating degale...after the gavril fight i think now they are on equal footing...degale maybe on his way down but benavidez is still a little wet behind the ears..thats just me though

The axe murderer

Daps
shyt that's what I was thinking. If he faced Benevidez in this run of form won't be good for breh. Benevidez still needs some work for now though but damn degale gets hit too much in later rounds :francis: