Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i dont think he has anything for king sor...he gasses out and he is not the hardest puncher..he will prolly get stopped.

"King Sor" is the Carlos Baldomir after beating Judah/Ricardo Mayorga after beating Forrest of 115....he'll be exposed in 2018:heh:

Rau'Shee Warren, I'd pick him to win pretty clearly over him:manny:

King Sor resume is :scust: except for that outlier vs Lil G:hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
"King Sor" is the Carlos Baldomir after beating Judah/Ricardo Mayorga after beating Forrest of 115....he'll be exposed in 2018:heh:

Rau'Shee Warren, I'd pick him to win pretty clearly over him:manny:

King Sor resume is :scust: except for that outlier vs Lil G:hubie:

bruh warren's resume is non existent....his best win is the second fight with payano and he damn near sputtered to the finish line in that fight...even chocolatito might be too much for him..i wish him well but he's going to have to clearly beat somebody in that division for me to think he has a chance with any of the champs there..esp the king of all the kings

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
bruh warren's resume is non existent....his best win is the second fight with payano and he damn near sputtered to the finish line in that fight...even chocolatito might be too much for him..i wish him well but he's going to have to clearly beat somebody in that division for me to think he has a chance with any of the champs there..esp the king of all the kings

Warren's resume is better than Sor's breh outside of the Lil G fight. Have you ever checked Sor's resume...it's trash. He hasn't shown he can beat someone on Warren's level outside of the outlier vs Lil G, not even a Juan Carlos Payano either.:yeshrug:

Dude has beat bum after beat. Matter of fact only 13 of his 42 wins (before the outlier against a smaller lil g) came vs opponents with a winning record....the other 29 were vs opponents who either never fought before or had a losing record:hubie:

It's cool yall had fun with him in 2017, but in 2018....Cinderella going back to being a maid:manny:

I wouldn't be surprised if Estrada lifts the belt off Ricardo Baldomir:yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
King Sor is headlining HBO cards from beautiful Los Angeles with sights on Monster Inoue

:blessed:

Nobody checking for Warren, not even About Basketball.

That doesn't mean nothing.

Nobody is checking for Andrade, but we still think he wins at 160:yeshrug:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I doubt anyone of them would "trounce" Warren....especially a PED cheat like Nery.

He's faster than all of them and naturally bigger than all of em. No way they'd have an easy time with Warren.
Idk breh, I just don’t think he is that good :ld: He recently struggled with and lost to Zhakiyanov, that’s his level... which is not bad but not as good as the division’s top either

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Idk breh, I just don’t think he is that good :ld: He recently struggled with and lost to Zhakiyanov, that’s his level... which is not bad but not as good as the division’s top either

Losing & getting trounced are 2 different things breh. Nobody at 115 will trounce Warren...thats all Im saying:hubie:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Losing & getting trounced are 2 different things breh. Nobody at 115 will trounce Warren...thats all Im saying:hubie:

I think #MonsterSquad would after dealing with the early speed problems, but dude said his next fight will be his last at 115 and he'll be moving up afterwards. :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What did I tell yall?:sas1:

I said for MONTHS Mikey Garcia was avoiding Robert Easter Jr....yall told me I was tripping:mjpls:

Was I?:sas2:

Mikey Garcia: Money Must be Right to Make Robert Easter Fight

By Keith Idec

A lightweight title unification fight against Robert Easter was among the options Mikey Garcia seriously considered before finalizing a shot at IBF junior welterweight champion Sergey Lipinets earlier this month.

Ultimately, though, neither Garcia nor Easter would’ve been paid enough to satisfy either fighter for that bout between undefeated lightweight champions. Instead, Easter (20-0, 14 KOs) will defend his IBF 135-pound championship against Javier Fortuna (33-1-1, 23 KOs) on January 20, three weeks before Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) challenges Lipinets (13-0, 10 KOs) on February 10 in San Antonio.

“He’s willing to fight me and I’m willing to fight him,” Garcia told BoxingScene.com. “But when the purse was not really exciting, not what we both want, it’s hard to get those fights done. And people forget, everybody wants to get paid, everyone wants to get money. No one likes to take pay cuts.

“Whatever job you’re doing, if the boss comes and tells you, ‘I can only pay you this much because I don’t have it in the budget,’ I’m sure you’re gonna complain about why they’re cutting your money. Nobody likes to take a pay cut. So we also wanna make sure that we’re being taken care of financially, as well as in boxing.”

garcia-easter_1.jpg

If Garcia returns to lightweight after facing Lipinets in a second straight fight at 140 pounds, Easter figures to be the second 135-pound champion on his list of options. The Oxnard, California, native also told BoxingScene.com that he plans to sit down again with Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy Promotions president Eric Gomez to negotiate a long-discussed lightweight title unification fight against WBA champion Jorge Linares (43-3, 27 KOs).

Venezuela’s Linares also would need to defeat the Philippines’ Mercito Gesta (31-1-2, 27 KOs) on January 27 in Inglewood, California, to remain a viable alternative for Garcia. If the Linares fight fails to materialize yet again, Garcia would welcome a battle with Easter, of Toledo, Ohio.

“I’m not saying he’s not worthy, but it just didn’t make [financial] sense for this fight in January,” Garcia said. “Maybe on another occasion we could actually get that fight [made], but it didn’t make sense for this fight.

“When it came down to the purses, again, if the guy can’t get paid what he’s asking for or generate the money that we need in sales to pay him what he’s asking for, or to get paid what we need to get paid, also, sometimes the budget ain’t gonna work.”

Garcia realizes he would encounter plenty of obstacles if he steps in the ring against Easter.

“Lipinets presents a size advantage as far as weight, but Easter presents height and reach advantages,” said Garcia, who’s five inches shorter than the 5-feet-11 Easter. “That could make for a very difficult fight. He could use his height and reach advantage over me and make things more complicated. So those are the challenges.”

Showtime will televise the Easter-Fortuna fight as part of a doubleheader January 20 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. In the main event that night, Errol Spence Jr. (22-0, 19 KOs), of DeSoto, Texas, will make the first defense of his IBF welterweight title against former two-division champion Lamont Peterson (35-3-1, 17 KOs), of Washington, D.C.

The Lipinets-Garcia fight also will be broadcast by Showtime on February 10 from the Alamodome.

Mikey Garcia: Money Must be Right to Make Robert Easter Fight

Speak for yourself Mikey.....Easter aint EVER said the purse has to be right and has said multiple times on twitter that yall never negotiated and the fight has never been brought to him or brought up to him per Easter's own words:ufdup:

@mr. smoke weed Yall can lose the #AboutBillions hotline if you just trying to play on our phone:scust:

Wasn't the rumor that Easter n co offered $3Mm? What happened to that??

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's crazy how shyt shifts.
Not too long ago,Lara was the least promising of the Cuban stars.
FF to 2018
Ortiz a drug cheat
Gamboa is done
Rigo (whom I thought was king) quit like a bytch.
Lara still here.
Ortiz still can change his role,depending how the Wilder fight goes,though.

Lara is shaky as fukk but he hasnt been exposed fully yet outside of the molina fight...i always said he had the most underrated one hitter quitter in boxing today

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I think #MonsterSquad would after dealing with the early speed problems, but dude said his next fight will be his last at 115 and he'll be moving up afterwards. :manny:

Yeah, Im not including him:whoa:

Im talking about the current crop of 115lbers, excluding Monster. He'd be a helluva mountain for Warren to climb....we don't want those problems:whoa: