Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Unless Charlo is main eventing vs Centeno (highly doubt)

Swift undercard is exactly what he needs...Charlo co main eventing 500k cards... Swift on Showtime does twice as much so that's alot more eyes seeing that Shoryuken from hell N call out of GGG/Canelo/Jacobs post fight

N if that shyt is on Fox/CBS that's atleast 3 Milly views seeing Charlo now

That Benevides fight is show opener Not co main to me :beli:

i disagree with you there...you do realize danny garcia is facing brandon rios..on paper this is a huge mismatch..even for PBC this fight is not the wave..rios is slurring his speech and struggles to make 147...benavidez is an exciting young fighter who won a belt by the skin of his teeth against a guy most ppl thought (myself included) won in an exciting fight....thats a good look..id rather see charlo on a more high profile fight card rather than playing the supporting act to this type of fight

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

:myman: GGG Canelo happening would be best for DA. That’ll probably mean BJS needs to win. If Lemieux wins he bringing that belt to Canelo.

GGG-Canelo 2
Undercard BJS vs DA :ohlawd: finally give BJS the proper fade

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's annoying but she's not a journalist, you're using that term way too broadly.

Even if I tend to believe that Davis just wanted to publicly embarrass her with uncontrolled statements I also think that she mixes personal emotions too much with her job which is being a boxing jounalist. I don’t like when journalists develop bias and get too close to the subjects they write about, there is no total objectivity but a level of clear headed objectivity is needed if not else for not getting involved in beefs with boxers on social media. She’s obviously still better than the likes of Steve Kim :scust:

Also I know the boxing world is small and everybody is fighting for accesses so it’s kinda unavoidable that most of the boxing journalists gonna get in personal contact with boxers, become a fan of some, maybe hating some, all I’m asking is to try to convey it in front of the readers and don’t be so fukking obvious about your bias. Some journalists RB included even seem to be proud of getting close to certain boxers and knowing everything from A to Z what’s going on in their camp but please be proud of it inside 4 walls not in front of the readers. We don’t have to know that a journalist is so down with x or y and their team, in ideal case we don’t know that and don’t figure it out either based on the articles/podcasts/videos.

Journalist objectivity is important but more and more media members forget about it as they mix social media, their job and their personal life together.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i disagree with you there...you do realize danny garcia is facing brandon rios..on paper this is a huge mismatch..even for PBC this fight is not the wave..rios is slurring his speech and struggles to make 147...benavidez is an exciting young fighter who won a belt by the skin of his teeth against a guy most ppl thought (myself included) won in an exciting fight....thats a good look..id rather see charlo on a more high profile fight card rather than playing the supporting act to this type of fight

To keep it real, both of yall are right.

Rios is kinda an ok fight, if you were fighting 3x or 4x a year, but when you fighting once or twice a year it's a real bad fight. Rios, Collazo and then (Thurman/Porter etc...) is a good lil schedule. Not Rios and then a year later a top 5 welter.

The Rios fight would definitely get more viewers than a different type of card with more competitive matches so a Charlo fight would benefit being on the undercard and would possibly steal the show anyways. Remember how when PBC first started it was pretty much the year of the undercard when it happened.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Rios is kinda an ok fight, if you were fighting 3x or 4x a year, but when you fighting once or twice a year it's a real bad fight. Rios, Collazo and then (Thurman/Porter etc...) is a good lil schedule. Not Rios and then a year later a top 5 welter.

The Rios fight would definitely get more viewers than a different type of card with more competitive matches so a Charlo fight would benefit being on the undercard and would possibly steal the show anyways. Remember how when PBC first started it was pretty much the year of the undercard when it happened.
Breh that’s not a ok fight.

Rios is beyond done and Garcia is a strong and in his prime.

Honestly Rios shouldn’t even be fighting at all, not even lower level fighters.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Bread on Loma breaking down & making Rigo quit:

Rigo quit on his fans hearts. He quit on the people who fought for the injustices that were put on him. I’m not saying I will never forgive him but I will admit it hurt me to see a fighter I have strongly defended quit like that

This here be the realest shyt anyone wrote on it

161t2o.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

i can also see that but you know me man...im beyond disgusted on the way danny has been moving compounded with confirmation of these moves by his pops

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
im on it but i think the bubble might burst on this..we will see
nah this shyt is just getting started. crypto currency is the future. technology is improving. top flight engineers and programmers are really trying change the world with the crypto's they're making. just gotta research and know which ones are the real deal and which are garbage. but I don't see this going away for a long time. and even if it does, there's plenty of money to make in the mean time. can't miss this opportunity.