Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
he was washed when he beat lomo the first time:sas2:

son was the underdog against a 1-0 fighter lol

hes more washed now and is coming off a knockout

we all bob arum and them will try and spin it tho:pachaha:
:smugfavre: on the bold

full
..on the rest

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
thats like bernard hopkins beating roy jones at this point lol
orlando is clearly washed
especially after his last fight

Doesn't matter. If Loma avenges his L that cleans his resume....especially when Salido turned down 720k to face Loma already.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ill be there :whew:

Mikey, even though I hate him, is a skilled bsstard...Loma gonna have to be on his A++ Game:wow:
No loma doesn't....Garcia is textbook to the tee, meaning he doesn't have that shyt you can't teach....with loma he has elite level skillsets

That boy has already ran out of options he can selectivity pick and choose...nikka look like he roll out the bed and get in the ring, only so long his pop will bail him out, only so long before someone outwork him and molest his lower abdomen

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Doesn't matter. If Loma avenges his L that cleans his resume....especially when Salido turned down 720k to face Loma already.
You not a man if you don't avenge your l, loma was the favorite vs a dozen loss fighter and lost...Let's not pretend that loma offered to take short money like true champs in the past have to avenge a l

Why should Salido accept 700k, when they are comparing loma to the likes of pbf, not that I'm a salido sympathizer

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like when shot fighters being dragged back from retirement only to sacrifice them for some shyt a promoter wants. :camby:

At this point barely anyone cares about Salido’s win over Lomachenko they compare Loma to everybody and their girlfriend anyway and at this point a Salido rematch is meaningless because while one of them just became better since, the other one became old and washed and coming off of a KO loss, all of these which made him retire on the first place. So it’s not like the same fighter would take revenge on the same fighter, at this point neither of them is the fighter he was then...

I don’t even believe Loma would be pushing for this, doubt he gives a fukk, it’s Arum and his bullshyt probably. Good luck with getting a washed, retired, 37 years old guy beaten to a pulp... :francis:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
But Khan is planning his comeback in the early part of 2018, and he says Horn is at the top of his list of potential targets.

"The welterweight division is definitely a good division for me. I'm more comfortable there, I've been champion in that division, so I want to definitely win a world title in this division again. [Horn] will definitely be on my radar. He's a great champion and he might be a fight that I take in the future," Khan said.

Khan think he's been world champion at welter weight :gucci:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Khan is planning his comeback in the early part of 2018, and he says Horn is at the top of his list of potential targets.

"The welterweight division is definitely a good division for me. I'm more comfortable there, I've been champion in that division, so I want to definitely win a world title in this division again. [Horn] will definitely be on my radar. He's a great champion and he might be a fight that I take in the future," Khan said.

Khan think he's been world champion at welter weight :gucci:
khan thinks horn will still be the champ after he fights crawford:gucci:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

It’s a win-win for him, he would promite all 4 then and whoever comes out on top from Fury-Whyte-Bellew will ptentially set up a superfight with AJ in the UK. It might be a too overarching plan though, there could be many wrenches in it like what if Haye beats Bellew in their rematch for example... cause Haye is still the favorite. Then idk if ppl will be curious about Fury/Whyte vs Bellew anymore.

It’s possible too that Fury gonna lose right away against Whyte... guess it depends in what shape Fury will be. At his best or close to that he should beat Whyte. With that said I think Fury became grossly overrated by some as a result of a perfect stylistic matchup for him against Klitschko, idk what happens if Fury meets someone his size (close to it at least) who isn’t overly hesitant to initiate the action like Joshua or Wilder.

Klitschko built a career on being the passive aggressive guy who punishes guys when they try to get close to him and then KOs them but he was never a true come forward fighter like his brother and he pulled this mostly against shorter,smaller guys or when not he had opponents like Wach... so when he met someone who is also a skilled outside boxer who’s more mobile and even bigger than him he just couldn’t be aggressive enough, it’s not what he got used to and he couldn’t adapt.