Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don’t agree with any of these statements :russ:

Loma is special, belongs to the narrow elite and Garcia is textbook but not as a negativum but as a positivum. He isn’t textbook like completely boring or predictable, he isn’t textbook as a German fighter plodding forward with a tight guard through the fights barely throwing anything significant.

He’s textbook the way Arguello or Louis was, executing everything with perfect technique and having big power next to that.

Mikey is the Tim Duncan of Mexican fighters...perfect fundamentals.

Top 5 most skilled today.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This fukking guy smh...

Throwing shots at his own fighter who constantly generates high ratings to him... :scust:

Mikey Garcia has no chance against Loma though cause Loma is better than Ali... :stopitslime:
but fukking Jeff Horn would be competitive against Bud :hhh:
Horn beat the HOF Manny Pacquaio clean, what HOF has Loma beat.....

Horn know how to handle his easy touches see today, he aint losing to no nikka with a dozens ls like some people

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
lol. dog. he promotes both of em. he has to say these things. it would be dumb as hell for him to say horn has no chance. bob don't give a fukk. he's just a salesmen. thats why I don't understand why people get mad when he says loma is SRR level. he wouldn't be a great promoter if he wasn't saying these things. he was saying the same exact shyt about floyd when he had him. then when floyd left he was calling him a boring ass ducker:heh:

Yep lol

Arum will promote anyone/anything promotable:manny:

Never take Arum or DK's words at face value...especially when they promote both sides of the fight:heh:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I don't give two fukks if your best wins came against guys in their natural weight class, when all them dudes were hot garbage. and to me his best win is still vs a blown up gamboa so:hubie:.....I like crawford but i'm not crowning anybody p4p king until they beat a true top level fighter.

Jeff Horn beat Pacquiao...where is he on your P4P?

Also, where do you have King Sor on your P4P?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Jeff Horn beat Pacquiao...where is he on your P4P?

Also, where do you have King Sor on your P4P?
pacquiao is washed. I didn't even have chocolatito on my p4p list so king sor beating him isn't getting him on mine either. choclatito was one of the most overrated fighters in the sport imo. i'm not saying crawford doesn't have the talent to be number 1. but to me resume has always been the deciding factor in my p4p lists. and right now crawfords resume is average. I don't care about belts. only who you beat. I have no doubt t craw would potentially beat thurman, spence, or mikey. but until he actually gets in there with these elite guys, i'm not placing him number 1 on any list. the time is now for crawford. no more C level opponents. you truly prove you're great when you can display your ability vs other great fighters. :yeshrug:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
pacquiao is washed. I didn't even have chocolatito on my p4p list so king sor beating him isn't getting him on mine either. choclatito was one of the most overrated fighters in the sport imo. i'm not saying crawford doesn't have the talent to be number 1. but to me resume has always been the deciding factor in my p4p lists. and right now crawfords resume is average. I don't care about belts. only who you beat. I have no doubt t craw would potentially beat thurman, spence, or mikey. but until he actually gets in there with these elite guys, i'm not placing him number 1 on any list. the time is now for crawford. no more C level opponents. you truly prove you're great when you can display your ability vs other great fighters. :yeshrug:

No doubt, fair opinion. I also don't think Crawford missed any "great fighters" between 135-140, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe a case for Mikey.

Bud could've camped out at 35 or 40 like other fighters do, but thats what you do chasing greatness, clean up and move up.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't give two fukks if your best wins came against guys in their natural weight class, when all them dudes were hot garbage. and to me his best win is still vs a blown up gamboa so:hubie:.....I like crawford but i'm not crowning anybody p4p king until they beat a true top level fighter.

No fighter on earth I would wanna be more then Crawford...fight C level opps N be called the best N get paid millions for it :banderas:

PBC guys are expected to fight each other no tune ups in between...resumes N Ws way better then Crawford...criticized for erry move they make

Meanwhile Bud is "top p4p" N after Horn prolly goin fight the 2018 version of Khan or Matthysse N be praised:heh: