Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don’t agree with any of these statements :russ:

Loma is special, belongs to the narrow elite and Garcia is textbook but not as a negativum but as a positivum. He isn’t textbook like completely boring or predictable, he isn’t textbook as a German fighter plodding forward with a tight guard through the fights barely throwing anything significant.

He’s textbook the way Arguello or Louis was, executing everything with perfect technique and having big power next to that.
Respect....Im indifferent on the two right now

Loma Zlat is a good fight for Loma before Mikey IMO so he could get used to that lw power....

If Loma could take Mikeys best, Loma stays on his lazy ass non stop:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Respect....Im indifferent on the two right now

Loma Zlat is a good fight for Loma before Mikey IMO so he could get used to that lw power....

If Loma could take Mikeys best, Loma stays on his lazy ass non stop:manny:
Might be but not sure at all he can take Mikey’s best. At 135 Mikey is still a huge puncher and Loma is moving up from 130, I think he will beca smaller middle sized LW, on hos first few fights at least

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

They throwing a life belt to Degale? :pachaha:

It’s not like I’d believe there was really a rematch clause. Nobody mentioned it from Degale’s side before or after the fight and we never gonna see that contract so they can say whatever the fukk they want about it...

But apparently Truax is down for a rematch too so I guess it’s whatever

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
There is no consensus about P4P #1 now but there seems to be a pretty strong consensus about Crawford, Loma and Golovkin being the top 3 in any type of order

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

LomA-Side:mjgrin:

#NoMaschenko
#PrettyBoys

Those are good ratings. My dad who doesn't really watch boxing anymore was calling and texting me to make sure I was watching.

And per most people he was let down by the ending, thought Rigo quit.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This fukking guy smh...

Throwing shots at his own fighter who constantly generates high ratings to him... :scust:

Mikey Garcia has no chance against Loma though cause Loma is better than Ali... :stopitslime:
but fukking Jeff Horn would be competitive against Bud :hhh:
lol. dog. he promotes both of em. he has to say these things. it would be dumb as hell for him to say horn has no chance. bob don't give a fukk. he's just a salesmen. thats why I don't understand why people get mad when he says loma is SRR level. he wouldn't be a great promoter if he wasn't saying these things. he was saying the same exact shyt about floyd when he had him. then when floyd left he was calling him a boring ass ducker:heh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
lol. dog. he promotes both of em. he has to say these things. it would be dumb as hell for him to say horn has no chance. bob don't give a fukk. he's just a salesmen. thats why I don't understand why people get mad when he says loma is SRR level. he wouldn't be a great promoter if he wasn't saying these things. he was saying the same exact shyt about floyd when he had him. then when floyd left he was calling him a boring ass ducker:heh:
He doesn’t promote Horn to my knowledge just working with them but correct me if Im wrong in this

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
This fukking guy smh...

Throwing shots at his own fighter who constantly generates high ratings to him... :scust:

Mikey Garcia has no chance against Loma though cause Loma is better than Ali... :stopitslime:
I totally get your disgust, because when it comes to being a promoter, hypocrisy knows no bounds...but at some level it is commendable in that Arum tries to market his guys, even if his opinions are hype rather than logic.

One of my major problems with PBC, it's like they won't promote their fighters. Promote your guys, tell me how great they are, and create some buzz. If you are trying to create non-hardcore viewers you have to make them feel compelled to watch.

Now it may be disgusting to us hardcore fans who can see through it and it may create a new batch of front running fans whose opinions are based on this type of hype.. but being a promoter your overall goal should be to get peoe to buy tickets and watch on TV. Leave the rational thoughts (albeit they are stans too) to reporters.

:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This fukking guy smh...

He didnt throw any shots...he spoke facts.

""Terence Crawford is one of the best fighters around," Arum said.

"(But) anybody that says that because of Terence's skill set that Jeff doesn't have a chance is crazy.

"This is going to be a very, very competitive fight. As far as skill is concerned, I would favour Crawford.

"But as far as strength and size are concerned, you have to go with Jeff."

What is he lying about?:manny:

Plus, he promotes them both...he has to talk up both fighters. Mikey Garcia isn't his fighter.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He doesn’t promote Horn to my knowledge just working with them but correct me if Im wrong in this
I actually thought he did. but if he doesn't, he still has to draw interest to the crawford fight. it's not wise to make any fight you promote seem like a lopsided match. bob knows good and well horn getting his ass whooped.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Breh, we just posted the same thing. Lol. :salute: