Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia

Sounds like BJS team are a bunch of fukking scumbags. Gypsies just live in their own bubble and more or less operate under their own set of morals so I'm not surprised about the abuse he's received from them. WMJ seems like a nice guy as well, not to mention he tried being nice to the kid at first so it's a shame he's had to go through this. Some form of action needs to be taken, we've seen how racism gets dealt with in football so boxing needs to get up to speed.

But I just wanna reiterate that a group of Gypsies that aren't even from London do not in no way shape or form represent this city. I get his anger and frustration but he's kind of made out like London is some super racist hick town in Mississippi.

Daps
So it begins :mjgrin:

@Newzz AB aka About Belvedere we got this its an easy win for the king of Ohio :mjgrin:

09dffd654da728aedf9a9c5092345642.png

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This post I saw yesterday poses an interesting question :jbhmm:

My impression is that most pro fighters are either occupied training for their own fights, or either staying in shape or partying and getting as far away from boxing as possible during their down times. It seems to me as though very few boxer are "students" or historians of the sport, in the sense that they spend much time watching boxing for its own sake. Fan do exactly that, though, and so I give a bit more weight to the opinions of serious fans than I do to pro boxers

Which fighters do you guys feel are indeed students of the game?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This post I saw yesterday poses an interesting question :jbhmm:

Which fighters do you guys feel are indeed students of the game?
Mike Tyson. I saw a documentary when he was with Cus his managers had a large library of fight videos and he used to watch tons of em. He seems to know a lot about the past ones even his style was partially inspired by dempsey

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Mike Tyson. I saw a documentary when he was with Cus his managers had a large library of fight videos and he used to watch tons of em. He seems to know a lot about the past ones even his style was partially inspired by dempsey
True, but Tyson is from the old school.

I was thinking along the lines of new fighters

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
True, but Tyson is from the old school.

I was thinking along the lines of new fighters
Canelo, Loma, Mikey, you'd think anyone that trained at Mayweather club would be but IDK. Hard to say.