Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs how did you feel about Davis ?
It was obvious man was not respecting Fonseca at all but I'm not really feeling the way he fights :patrice: I don't know if it was specific to that fight as I haven't seen him much but the spurts-rest-spurts feels weird and I have the feeling that againstother elite fighters in his weight class, he could get punished in those resting periods.

He defo has dazzling speed and reflexes and it does look like he emulates Roy in style but I hope dude has the work ethic to back that talent up because he may end up like another Broner.
He has his moments where he has lulls but never to the extent of last night, he was on some boolshyt last night and Floyd needs to move Jack into pole position as the most pushed TMT fighter until Davis gets his mind right.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It was obvious man was not respecting Fonseca at all but I'm not really feeling the way he fights :patrice: I don't know if it was specific to that fight as I haven't seen him much but the spurts-rest-spurts feels weird and I have the feeling that againstother elite fighters in his weight class, he could get punished in those resting periods.

He defo has dazzling speed and reflexes and it does look like he emulates Roy in style but I hope dude has the work ethic to back that talent up because he may end up like another Broner.
it was a disappointing and extremely sloppy performance, for once all of you are right who say he got a little too used to people folding from his power and for twice he was way sloppier than on his last fight like he didn't take this one seriously or idk...
now he's saying he wants to get his belt back and he's sorry for missing weight but we will see cause he could only make 130 against Liam Walsh for like the third try or so... so idk if he can get back to 130 realistically and if he can how long... 1 year or less and he's in lightweight imo

a composed version on Tank can't be counted out against any 130 pounder even where he would't be the favorite - Loma - but if the last night, sloppy version turns up then I'd pick Berchelt and Farmer over him, Farmer vs Davis is a 50-50 anyway... and the yesterday version probably loses to Salido too... :patrice: If Fonseca walks through your punches Salido can do it too and he's gonna punish you more o the way.

The RJJ shyt was really ignorant especially that he got punched in a face multiple times as the end result and eve lost that round

the stoppage was an absolute bullshyt it was not a legit punch but that's not really on Davis but rather on he dumb ass ref... Fonseca probably wanted a way out too though... :yeshrug: He was game before that but the "ko puch" barely even scratched the back of his head and he stayed down like 3 minutes...
but hey I ca't know maybe he was really hurting

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I wish boxing was the main sport of entertainment again brehs

The fukkery levels are unparalleled, even for a Horn/Pac level fight

Boxing needs to hire some of the NBA's storyline writers and get this shyt brackin.

there's always fukkery in boxing..unique fukkery..just got to watch the right cards to witness it lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Tank doesnt compare to AB imo...AB was better at the same time of their lives.

Last edited: