Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Glad this farce is over. Couldn't watch the match here though but onwards to the legit match ggg vs canelo

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs how did you feel about Davis ?
It was obvious man was not respecting Fonseca at all but I'm not really feeling the way he fights :patrice: I don't know if it was specific to that fight as I haven't seen him much but the spurts-rest-spurts feels weird and I have the feeling that againstother elite fighters in his weight class, he could get punished in those resting periods.

He defo has dazzling speed and reflexes and it does look like he emulates Roy in style but I hope dude has the work ethic to back that talent up because he may end up like another Broner.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Brehs how did you feel about Davis ?
It was obvious man was not respecting Fonseca at all but I'm not really feeling the way he fights :patrice: I don't know if it was specific to that fight as I haven't seen him much but the spurts-rest-spurts feels weird and I have the feeling that againstother elite fighters in his weight class, he could get punished in those resting periods.

He defo has dazzling speed and reflexes and it does look like he emulates Roy in style but I hope dude has the work ethic to back that talent up because he may end up like another Broner.

I see what you're saying. He IS talented but it just FEELS like he's gonna get his ass whooped by an elite fighter at 130-135 in the future. Fonseca was eating his punches something serious tho

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Also Badou Jack looked nice. I know @patscorpio was grinning at that performance :lolbron: What's next for him at 175 ? Could he be competitive against Superman or Ward ? What about Kovalev ?

I see what you're saying. He IS talented but it just FEELS like he's gonna get his ass whooped by an elite fighter at 130-135 in the future. Fonseca was eating his punches something serious tho
Yeah Tank was connecting no doubt and I believe him when he said that it was the body shot that did Fonseca but that type of performance in what was (and my be) his best moment of exposure was embarrassing lol