Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So the ghost retweeted an article saying he is not fighting Mayweather....shyt jus got real:leon:

Or he could be tweeting it with a :pachaha::heh: face knowing what the real deal is.

I've learned not to trust the first news about anything as it relates to boxing and just wait for official announcements. Now they're saying Donaire and Rigondeaux might not happen and now it might be Donaire and Mares. Not complaining, just saying a lot of BS seems to be flying around all the time.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Vitali Klitschko knocked out :leon: (2:50)

Can't see it ever happening now but :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Or he could be tweeting it with a :pachaha::heh: face knowing what the real deal is.

I've learned not to trust the first news about anything as it relates to boxing and just wait for official announcements. Now they're saying Donaire and Rigondeaux might not happen and now it might be Donaire and Mares. Not complaining, just saying a lot of BS seems to be flying around all the time.

Yep...but it's fun to speculate.....

Mayweather-Trout in May :smugbiden:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't know who this nikka Canelo thinks he is but he's claiming he'll fight Trout May 4th if Floyd agrees to fight him in september...

Why the fukk should Floyd agree to fight your ass in september when there's no guarantee you can even beat Trout?

Floyd don't need his ass to sell May 4th...The fact its his first fight since being released from prison makes it an easy sell...