Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
if he beats Craw's leftover I would be all for a Crawford vs Broner unification. Maybe Crawford could get Troyanovski's belt too in the meantime so it could go for being undisputed.

There were talks already about Crawford vs PBC fighters so it maybe isn't even impossible.

Only reason Crawford got an opportunity to face Burns is because Burns was too busy running from AB......Crawford don't want it with AB either. I said it.:birdman:

We'd take his belts as well:birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yo all #RingGang, don't think I need to say, but this is the one part of the site that we have no need to have dudes beefing, or on that bullshyt.

If you got beef with someone take that shyt to PMs :scusthov:

It's not as fun beefing in the PMs:heh:

Aint nobody REALLY beefing in here...just taking their standoms to far (Im guilty of this as well.... #AboutBillions :birdman:). However, brehs DO have to understand until a fight actually happens, neither of you/yall are right, so there's no point getting legit mad about text typed to you on the computer. My most exchanges have taken place with @ChocolateGiddyUp and @Black_Jesus (and @hyperman25 as well), but at the end of the day, aint no real beef with them and Im sure it's vice versa, bc we dap each other's posts AFTER the fact all the time and even :cape: for each other's boxers at points:manny:

Point is, get over it brehs and talk Boxing like men. Hold your L (like the one my homie @Big Boss gave me in another thread in The Ring:mjcry:), don't hold grudges:ufdup:

damn shame rep isnt turned on....but salute these posts :salute:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

"[Canelo] is never going to fight with Monroe. He doesn't fight or allows a fight to happen. You have to keep going after him to catch him. If that's the case [to go up against that kind of style], it's better for us to fight with Erislandy Lara," Reynoso said.

First off, Canelo is never gonna fight Lara again bc fight was too close of a call for them.

Basically, his trainer is saying what Prov said about his own self.....that Canelo cant deal with movement & it also reinforces my opinion that Andrade beats Canelo, which is why they will never face him:manny:

I don't think Andrade chin will hold up but I agree. I don't think he's ever gonna fight Andrade or any of them 154 killers unless they become stars. The next L I see coming from canelo is lubin once he cleans out 154

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

"[Canelo] is never going to fight with Monroe. He doesn't fight or allows a fight to happen. You have to keep going after him to catch him. If that's the case [to go up against that kind of style], it's better for us to fight with Erislandy Lara," Reynoso said.

First off, Canelo is never gonna fight Lara again bc fight was too close of a call for them.

Basically, his trainer is saying what Prov said about his own self.....that Canelo cant deal with movement & it also reinforces my opinion that Andrade beats Canelo, which is why they will never face him:manny:

I am with ya. I think Andrade eventually becomes the consensus best fighter at 154.

And agreed with the Monroe bit, but I don't like their explanation as to why. Dude put on a dud fight at at PPV, they could have just said they wanted a more exciting fight and Monroe wasn't crowd pleasing and moved on. No one would have questioned it. But to say he moves too much, that is saying you don't like the matchup. It's a bad look for a fight they would win. Monroe isn't as quick as Lara and couldn't run for as long.

That said from a visual/action standpoint, I would be fine with Canelo-Lemieux in December, assuming his hand is okay and he is moving to 160 for real this time.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Crawford would win via decision but no way ab doesn't make his jaw milly rock before that. This ain't gamboa. We putting that nikka down with our power punches

Im tired of being cordial to potential opponents....Crawford gonna get that work from AB, and that's that:birdman:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yall asked where Keith was....apparently he's been plotting on Swift:heh:

"...I have had my eyes set on Danny the second he wanted to make a fight at a catchweight and act like he doesn't want to participate at 140. If you are not participating at 140 then you are participating at 147. If you are participating at 147 and you aren't talking about Keith Thurman - you aint no champion"