Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
the dikkridng starts to get annoying tbh...

thee Sky dudes make it out like Usyk would be the second coming of Ali

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its been a rough year for Team Choc
alRSEP.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
how you scored?

seems like everyone raving about Usyk . I admit while he fought well I don't see the wonder what others did...

shyt took forever to start breh

I was watching on my phone while eating at a Mexican restaurant with my side wife

Didn't score the fight... But looked closer then 117-111

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Usyk dominates, dethrones Głowacki

"
Usyk, 29, damaged Głowacki’s eye early in the fight, largely due to a sharp jab, and simply had too much hand speed and high-level movement for the home fighter, who was spurred on by the partisan crowd, but wasn’t able to draw enough inspiration to make the bout truly competitive.

He did, however, acquit himself nicely, even in defeat. This was no easy night for Usyk, who earned the one-sided victory with a consistent attack. After five rounds, we had the fight 48-47 for Usyk, with Głowacki coming on to take the fourth and fifth. But Usyk adjusted nicely, re-neutralized his opponent, and won the rest of the fight on our card, coming out to 118-110 for our unofficial score."

:dame:

Maybe I need to rewatch this? Idk...
what did I miss?

I saw a competitive fight with a clear Usyk wi bu mostly cause he didn't gas out to the last few round while Glowacki did :manny:

Or the problem is that they valued all those arm punches from Usyk more than me? I legit don't understand. I didn't see no big domination... Maybe in the championship rounds but otherwise...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Usyk the real deal :banderas:

117-111 right on, breh slowly drained the fight out of glowacki until he was scared to throw and when he did could only wing wild KO shots