Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Diego Ch:russ:ves fought in July in Argentina...still don't see how he's not a possible opp for Swift...nikka is cheap... Has a decent name, fight would be decent

Way better then Molina :manny:

Id like to see
Molina vs Berto
Rios vs Josesito Lopez
Ghost vs Provodnikov
Algieri vs Ortiz

Losers leave town... winners keep fighting :smugfavre:
I forgot about Ch:irvin:ves. I thought his ass was still overweight. That would be a good scrap.

Before the talks with Crawford started up, I thought why not Felix Diaz :ohwelp:

But that's not an option now so :manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I forgot about Ch:irvin:ves. I thought his ass was still overweight. That would be a good scrap.

Before the talks with Crawford started up, I thought why not Felix Diaz :ohwelp:

But that's not an option now so :manny:

That 88 smiley :banderas:

I checked his boxrec...he fought in late July he'd be perfect considering the circumstances :yeshrug:

Diaz too...I stay forgetting bout him

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh tell me you wouldn't be in front of your TV :krs: soon as they start throwing bombs

Mauro Ranallo busts out a "mama mia:ooh:"

No worse then Kamagai JSK...jus bigger names :yeshrug:
Ghost been on my tv twice in 2016 already breh. Literally lost to a random cab driver from Argentina. Think he should be leaving town already.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ghost been on my tv twice in 2016 already breh. Literally lost to a random cab driver from Argentina. Think he should be leaving town already.

N provodnikov was out boxed by Jon Molina :dead:

They both goin fight again...so might as well fight each other N watch them beat the shyt outta each other

Same goes for Josesito Lopez, Rios, Ortiz, collazo

They should all be fighting each other... Whoever gets a lil W streak gets a shot when a top 147 needs a stay busy

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Who woulda thunk the kid yelling out to Paulie "you betta not duck me son"

Would only be fighting once a year :mjcry:

I notice Keith has gotten real quiet starting late last year or whenever they started negotiations with Porter. Just seem like he used to do a lot of media and see him a lot but since then he's been a ghost.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
for the love of god..why do you want to see this nikka ghost on your tv screen choc? :beli:...why? dude should (and hopefully will be) be dark match status like miguel vazquez.

:russ:

Im not :ohlawd: for a Ghost fight...like I said the nikka goin fight again... So PBC might as well match up all their washed fighters who like to slug it out against each other

No different then Kamagai JSK... Kamagai lost to Gomez JSK lost to errybody... They still gave us a decent fight...same can go for all the guys I mentioned in PBC

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I notice Keith has gotten real quiet starting late last year or whenever they started negotiations with Porter. Just seem like he used to do a lot of media and see him a lot but since then he's been a ghost.

Yup he used to be at all the fights N shyt...I met him at Barclays he was walking round like nothing

Now he's quiet af...never hear him...never see him