Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
its 2012, going on 2013 and nikkas still believe in Zab :wow:

I'm sorry breh:to:

Zab is just like "the homie" lol Some how, he keeps getting title shots and opportunities.....and blows them:snoop:

I'ma old Zab stan and even though he aint my favorite fighter anymore, I still anticipate his fights.

And then get let down:sadcam:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
khan fractured both hands

A-N4NqdCIAAPoah.jpg

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Angulo has zero defense and slow...he'll never be elite, but always exciting :ehh:

Wilder...unpolished but gatdamn at that knockout

Khan...still getting tagged with counter hooks, still not convinced he's any better than before. Doesn't waste as much energy I'll give him that

Donaire...:whoo:

Arce...thanks for the memories champ :salute:

Merchant...:merchant:

Abraham...good stoppage

Groves...I wanna see a DeGale rematch, good win

Johnson...it's REALLY time to call it a career champ

Sprott...THANK YOU for finally defeating that overrated clown Gerber

Spenceful

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: at Danny Garcia beating Amir Khan in a rematch.

Khan was beating on that boy and got caught. In a rematch, Khan would be more careful and win on the scorecards like he was on his way to doing in the 1st fight.

Truth be told, Zab gonna beat Danny Garcia anyways....:manny:

This

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yea thats why his face fukked up like that right? His eyes swoll up to where his edge up begin. :comeon:

Dude you ever boxed before you know dam well those Reyes gloves cut because they are hard as shyt. You hit somebody enough times in the same spot they will swell. Kahn didn't even have that boy hurt. But molina rocked kahn tho.

He was in there with a LW who couldn't punch in a big ass ring. And here you nikkas think dude improved.

They ever fight Danny again he is going to get starched again.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'll tell you why he lost the Garcia fight bro, he didnt do what he does.

Amir punches 2-3 combo and then dances around then comes back and does the same thing, Angel got in his head and he wanted to KO Danny, thats why he got KO'd. Amir needs Ariza back in his corner and its a wrap for Garcia.

That's how you don't know what the fukk you talking about. Kahn always throws combos and jumps straight back. Virgil hunter just taught kahn the step off. They don't teach that shyt in the UK.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Damn shame Arce had to go out like that.

Donaire is a beast though. Been sold on him ever since he knocked out Fernando Montiel. He needs to fight Rigondeaux though.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's hilarious how gassed Khan and his idiot stans get off an easy win against an opponent that wasn't threatening...

I saw nothing last night to think Garcia won't knock that nikka out again...

If Molina had any power Khan would of got KTFO again...He got tagged cleanly with power shots on the inside on numerous exchanges...

Virgil can teach this dude how to side step and step off but he can't teach this stupid mother fukker how to utilize his brain in the ring...Virgil said it best himself, you can't re-teach dudes instincts...Khan will always be a dumb reckless fighter...

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Donaire needs to fight Mares next fukk rigondeaux

Khan still looked the same to me....they talking bout him N Josesito Lopez in April:obama:

Im not a fan of the bald dude at showtime N they pretty much threw steve farhood in the bushes :to:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
To me Khans best round was the 8th, he actually looked like he was deployin an actual slowed down defensive work with movement.

Surely he has to understand that with his speed he doesnt have to throw 2-3 punch combos everytime, he can set up opening with just one punch. Then again he is a type Pakistani sportsmen, the really good ones are all very talented but hugely flawed.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I didnt really see much improvement from khan. Aside from being a little more "patient"...he was still getting hit with that left. But one thing you can say is that every khan fight is suspenseful as fukk. you dont even wanna look away cause you know at any moment he can be knocked the fukk out. Every flush punch that lands i expect him to fold up like a lawn chair. Another ko seems inevitable.