Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you would?

Against Algieri or Canelo did he seem like he would got any smarter since the first Danny fight?
Not for me...

Khan is a good fighter, no doubt about it, but he has some serious flaws that make him susceptible to get KTFO. I really wasnt impressed with Canelo's victory. One of Khan's major issues is, after a few rounds, he gets flat footed and his defense isnt that great. once he becomes stationary, he's a sitting duck. That's all Canelo did, was wait for him to get flat footed then unleash haymakers because he knows Khan doesnt have a great chin. His head movement isnt very good either. He basically is a guy with elite hand and foot speed but he is below average in everything else. I see him beating Swift on points for a few rounds, then its the same old story again where he gets KTFO....badly.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not supposed to happen, but I really like Special K's chances tomorrow. cant bring myself to put money on it though. I think he will end up losing a close disputed decision. If GGG beats him lopsidedly, I will be somewhat surprised. still like K's chances very much, but GGG is a star and its hard to stop that hype train. I think by tomorrow, I will have dropped some ducketts on it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Khan is a good fighter, no doubt about it, but he has some serious flaws that make him susceptible to get KTFO. I really wasnt impressed with Canelo's victory. One of Khan's major issues is, after a few rounds, he gets flat footed and his defense isnt that great. once he becomes stationary, he's a sitting duck. That's all Canelo did, was wait for him to get flat footed then unleash haymakers because he knows Khan doesnt have a great chin. His head movement isnt very good either. He basically is a guy with elite hand and foot speed but he is below average in everything else. I see him beating Swift on points for a few rounds, then its the same old story again where he gets KTFO....badly.
Sad but true. Guy has probably the fastest hands I've seen since prime Judah and Gamboa but man :snoop: