Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Agreed, they need to revise that PED list consistently though. Weed as a PED :francis:

Designer drug/supplement etc. makers will always be a few steps ahead of the people trying to catch them though.
for professional athletes even fukking Neo Citran is banned... :deadmanny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What's that breh
popular stuff here

anyways... It's a powder what you put into boiled hot water, mix it in the water with a spoon and drink it while it's hot/warm. It's a medicine but you can buy it without a receipt. It's used against flu and stuff like that... It makes you a little more sleepy and it makes you sweat so it's effective.

When I have a flu or something I drink it sometimes and it hasn't got any performance increasing effect but it's banned to use to pro athletes for some reason...
http://www.neocitran.ca/product/cold-and-flu

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
popular stuff here

anyways... It's a powder what you put into boiled hot water, mix it in the water with a spoon and drink it while it's hot/warm. It's a medicine but you can buy it without a receipt. It's used against flu and stuff like that... It makes you a little more sleepy and it makes you sweat so it's effective.

When I have a flu or something I drink it sometimes and it hasn't got any performance increasing effect but it's banned to use to pro athletes for some reason...
http://www.neocitran.ca/product/cold-and-flu
Sounds like it could be used a diuretic when cutting.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Eddie is a good trainer too...don't like this at all:francis:

From what I've read, Eddie is taking it hard too. The main problem was that Jack was saying he couldn't deal with having 2 trainers anymore (Eddie/Lou Devalle) and that Lou was the one that had him improving and beasting on nikkas lately. He said Floyd and everybody else at the gym can cosign that. Lou and Eddie would butt heads and the vibe was struggling.

Eddie been running his mouth on FB shytting on Jack as well, Saying that when people leave him, most lose their next fight etc....

The whole situation just sounds :snoop:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like it could be used a diuretic when cutting.
it doesn't make you sweat that hard...

any pro athlete can easily go sauna or steam cabin instead of drinking this...

EDIT: and I didn't even hear this from a boxer but it's banned in pretty much any sports...
in most sports they don't have to cut weight to make weight classes but still...

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
From what I've read, Eddie is taking it hard too. The main problem was that Jack was saying he couldn't deal with having 2 trainers anymore (Eddie/Lou Devalle) and that Lou was the one that had him improving and beasting on nikkas lately. He said Floyd and everybody else at the gym can cosign that. Lou and Eddie would butt heads and the vibe was struggling.

Eddie been running his mouth on FB shytting on Jack as well, Saying that when people leave him, most lose their next fight etc....

The whole situation just sounds :snoop:
Damn shame, because like you said Jack been looking nasty recently. His hook is A1.

I'd say Floyd needs to step in, but he probably doesn't know where Jack even trains :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Damn shame, because like you said Jack been looking nasty recently. His hook is A1.

I'd say Floyd needs to step in, but he probably doesn't know where Jack even trains :francis:
:laff:

seriously..badou Jack is a cool level headed cat...we can't have him getting distracted now..degale needs his belt removed from his waist :francis:

@LauderdaleBoss i didn't know del valle was training cats now...the first to cleanly drop a prime Roy Jones and dropped Virgil Hill..dude was tough

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Russians tried to do him like they usually do when one of their fighters lose on Russian soil. There are plenty of examples from the recent years when someone went there and beat the home fighter but then they somehow failed the post fight drug test... :mjpls:

Anyways I'm also happy that they cleared the bouncer :win:

2:13 :mjlol:
2:37:heh:
5:12 :umad:

They got mad as fukk, their whole entourage were in shambles.

on the real browne vs chagaev was a good HW fight...im not even high on browne either but he rose to the occasion...:scust: at how badly chagaev had fallen though

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Don't expect Floyd to do much. This the same guy who doesn't even prop Jack up as a future GGG opponent.

It' looks like Badou got shyt sorted out himself though. He was pretty much saying how everybody that's dropped Eddie, have gone on to talk shyt about the man. but when He drops him and doesn't say anything,Eddie goes in on him anyway. :mjlol:

that's boxing for ya. :manny:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah Floyd disrespecting his pops like that never say well to me. I've only seen he video once
shyt was suspect at best. Even with all their history, that's yo pops, who was 1/2 of the driving force to make you who you are. Damn shame.