Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Damn I just saw the highlights for the Khytrov fight, and the Mexican Tony Weeks should've definitely stepped in sooner. Took the ring doctor for the ref to end it.:merchant:

yeah that fight was type brutal..and khytrov's workrate was fukking ridiculous too

PJTech

Pro
Daps
Damn his reach is short as shyt:whoo:

He not gonna make it to the top looking like this:

stock-photo-t-rex-with-boxing-gloves-388373959.jpg

:snoop:

:wow: :wow::wow:
That said he has good head movement and his cutting off the ring is decent but damn

I saw the Trex N I thought yall was talking bout sauna boy:heh:

Lmao y'all wrong for this. :dead:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miguel Cotto vs Lamont Peterson.....December 3rd, 2016:jbhmm:

No wonder why King PED been laying so low, he got a big payday coming up:ehh:

This should be an entertaining fight.

Cotto is about his business man. He's just playing the game. He watches how other fighters move & implements. He saw Money's success without a promoter. Cotto went in the same direction. He's watching guys like Canelo & GGG fight naturally smaller fighters. Cotto jumps on the trend. He was looking at JMM, Gamboa, & probably some other fighters that weren't leaked to the public. Hell he was probably looking to drag someone up from 122.

Cotto has plenty of options. There are big fights out there for him that he can still win. People would watch a Cotto-Khan.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"When he was at 135 pounds, I think Broner was brilliant...he was so big, so strong, so powerful...probably 140 is better for him, but maybe he's a bit lazy and likes it better at 147...we looked to him against Burns...that's a fight we're trying to make if Burns can come through the Relikh fight," stated promoter Eddie Hearn, who talked about a potential future clash between Ricky Burns and Adrien Broner. Check it out!

Cant wait to get that 5th Championship:banderas:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:wow:
I had to read that twice... 3 years of Prison? :damn:
truthfully, that's how every country should handle PED users in boxing. going to the ring on steroids should be a felony, point blank. a lot of these guys already got the power to kill somebody with one shot. using steroids only increases those odds. in a sport where your main goal is to inflict physical damage on your opponent, PED's should get you banned for life on the first offense.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
truthfully, that's how every country should handle PED users in boxing. going to the ring on steroids should be a felony, point blank. a lot of these guys already got the power to kill somebody with one shot. using steroids only increases those odds. in a sport where your main goal is to inflict physical damage on your opponent, PED's should get you banned for life on the first offense.
Agreed, they need to revise that PED list consistently though. Weed as a PED :francis:

Designer drug/supplement etc. makers will always be a few steps ahead of the people trying to catch them though.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
From the same article:

"The WBA ruled that it was "unlikely Browne intentionally or voluntarily ingested clenbuterol in a single dose in the days leading up to the bout as the amount would not have have gained any advantage."
"It also highlighted the fact that Browne had agreed to testing administered by the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA) on February 8 and passed an unscheduled test on February 29 - just five days before the fight".

Sweet, sweet vindication :wow::blessed:

Russians tried to do him like they usually do when one of their fighters lose on Russian soil. There are plenty of examples from the recent years when someone went there and beat the home fighter but then they somehow failed the post fight drug test... :mjpls:

Anyways I'm also happy that they cleared the bouncer :win:

2:13 :mjlol:
2:37:heh:
5:12 :umad:

They got mad as fukk, their whole entourage were in shambles.