Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He's been in the game for decades and I'm sure he missed out on some opportunities and u pick Juanma vs Gamboa :scusthov:
I gave an example of him having top tier fighters and they didn't fight each other.

You finish playing stupid lil nikka?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man no one is sweating that fight never got made :heh:

They turned out to be :scusthov:

It was a fight that nikkas were anticipating...Gamboa was special...that dude used to make slow motion seem too fast at times...the promoter shyt killed his career...Juanma's problem was he got ruined by Salido..that's why he is the way he is today

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I gave an example of him having top tier fighters and they didn't fight each other.

You finish playing stupid lil nikka?
Bob Arum has made some of the best fights in boxing history.

Are u done being stupid?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I know a lot of us hate Arum. But if PBC is losing money on top of putting on one decent card every 8 or 9 months then who's really winning?
I don't get this. If PBC is losing money wtf the fukk is is top rank doing?

They aren't doing well either... You want to know I how i know... They keep having manny fight...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PBC fukked up by having so many different channels

Way too many channels. Less is more as far as I'm concerned. The average viewer is not trying to keep up with all these channels.

I should not come home & say "Oh PBC is on right now."

That's really my only complaint. PBC does not really do anything different than any other network/promoter.

HBO has been dreadful this year. This may be the worst content HBO has ever brought to boxing. That's what we need to be talking about. How a network with over 40 years of experience in boxing is doing so awful. PBC has only been up for about year and a half. They can work out the kinks. What is HBO's excuse? They should have this mastered.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know a lot of us hate Arum. But if PBC is losing money on top of putting on one decent card every 8 or 9 months then who's really winning?

Its not really a hate thing with Bob...I respect the shyt out that old slimey joo

Buddy said PBC need to see Arum how to run shyt...in 2016 Arum is hurting jus as much if not worst Cuz PBC got Eazy E to save them while Bob no longer has HBO

It was a dumb thing to say

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I noticed a lot of you nikkas are just falling for the narrative. PBC losing money etc... All shyt written by people who despise PBC.

Are they stupid for paying some of these fighters a lot of money? Yup, because it is proven they won't fight real comp when it's time.

Do they deserve it probably not.... But I don't see people mad at tim fukking Bradley for getting those big ass fights. That nikka couldn't fill a movie theater with The Avengers 3 on the under card.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Its not really a hate thing with Bob...I respect the shyt out that old slimey boo

Buddy said PBC need to see Arum how to run shyt...in 2016 Arum is hurting jus as much if not worst Cuz PBC got Eazy E to save them while Bob no longer has HBO

It was a dumb thing to say
Somebody that gets it.

nikka Terrance Crawford going to be fighting on QVC channel and those nikkas will talk about how creative Bob Arum is.. Man fukk out of here:heh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Name some of those best fights in the past 10 years? Go ahead I'll wait...
We can only judge him for ten years huh :troll: let's just pretend the rest of his history never happened cuz it's filled with gems.:wow: greatest promoter of all time.

I'll start with Crawford vs Gamboa :troll: