Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Made 2 million purse vs Matthysse.. plus extras after the ppv

Was co main on the 2nd biggest ppv ever

How much did Bradley get his 1st fight vs :deadmanny:?? 6 million...

Now answer these questions or scram...

Now What PPVs did Bradley fight on before that??

What was Bradleys ticket sales?? Was he selling over 12k on both coasts??

Was he pulling in 3.5 Milly on tv??

was he champ at 147??

For some ass backwards reason... even tho Swift brings more to the table then Bradley ever has he should take 2-3 Milly less so :deadmanny: can finally have another successful ppv :russ:

Your argument is fukking trash :pachaha:

If my argument is trash, then what does that make yours??

Ya boy Danny Gift Garcia Made $2million 3-years ago

Now he making less...

Garcia is a $1.5 - $2 million nikka,.. Thats what he's worth......but he asking for more than $4 million :francis:

Sounds like he signed to the wrong team:jawalrus:

That aint TR or Pacquiao problem... we aint in the business of having nikkas from our competitors look for a come up they aint earn:scust:

If he want more than $4 million he needs to ask Al Haymon to come up out them pockets and cover the rest..:dame:

He can take what TR offer and possibly beat the 2nd biggest draw in the last 3 decades and make a career high payday in the process

Or he can fight Buscuits first on Showtime ppv for his usual $1.5m-2m... If that does good numbers THEN you can come out your mouth about what you think he deserves and what he earns.. The Bradley argument is SUPER weak..

Bradley signed a multifight contract with HBO THATS why he got what he got vs Pacquiao

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Selby is co-promoted by Haymon so I don't see why a unification between him and the winner and after that a unification with Gary Russell can't happen. Good chances that three belts will collected by the same person in 126. Only poor Valdez will be left out, except if Haymon and Arum will really work together and it's not just bullshytting from Arum.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Stevenson has those sneaky punches and will shoot uppercuts from out of range---Ward's one weakness
No way that he would beat Ward

Stevenson and Kovalev shares a common thing, both are pretty one dimensional. Both are great in that division and it's almost always enough for them to win fights but they can fight only one way (mark, I don't say stupidly, just one way). I can't imagine them adopting to a new situation, either their plan A works or they are fukked. Ward on the other hand is a master strategist with all the tools and all psychological gifts, he can fight more types of fights and suits the actual tactic to the style of the opponents. He would take away Stevenson's straight right and measuring jab and then Stevenson would be done, fukked... Same will happen between Kova and Ward. Kovalev is not a dumb brawler, he is a calculated, good pressure fighter but also only can fight one way, can't imagine him adapting and outboxing someone. Some people says he "outboxed" Hopkins but he didn't have to adapt there, only thing happened that he did what he always does but that time couldn't score the knockout but no change in plan or anything, he didn't have to...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Selby is co-promoted by Haymon so I don't see why a unification between him and the winner and after that a unification with Gary Russell can't happen. Good chances that three belts will collected by the same person in 126. Only poor Valdez will be left out, except if Haymon and Arum will really work together and it's not just bullshytting from Arum.

Remember Loma faced GRJ. If Al/Bob are really about that $$$ they'll have Valdez involved at some point. Because IMO (I know I'm a fan of Valdez) Valdez could sleep GRJ, not so sure about Selby. LSC-Valdez would be a great fight, Mini Margs probably eats too many left hooks though.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Remember Loma faced GRJ. If Al/Bob are really about that $$$ they'll have Valdez involved at some point. Because IMO (I know I'm a fan of Valdez) Valdez could sleep GRJ, not so sure about Selby. LSC-Valdez would be a great fight, Mini Margs probably eats too many left hooks though.

You think Selby is better than GRJ?
For me it seems like Selby is the least good 126 champion rn

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
No way that he would beat Ward

Stevenson and Kovalev shares a common thing, both are pretty one dimensional. Both are great in that division and it's almost always enough for them to win fights but they can fight only one way (mark, I don't say stupidly, just one way). I can't imagine them adopting to a new situation, either their plan A works or they are fukked. Ward on the other hand is a master strategist with all the tools and all psychological gifts, he can fight more types of fights and suits the actual tactic to the style of the opponents. He would take away Stevenson's straight right and measuring jab and then Stevenson would be done, fukked... Same will happen between Kova and Ward. Kovalev is not a dumb brawler, he is a calculated, good pressure fighter but also only can fight one way, can't imagine him adapting and outboxing someone. Some people says he "outboxed" Hopkins but he didn't have to adapt there, only thing happened that he did what he always does but that time couldn't score the knockout but no change in plan or anything, he didn't have to...
Oh I don't think he has more than a punchers chance against Ward. His punchers chance is better than Kovalev's though, b/c Stevenson can throw the uppercut, which is the one punch Ward has a weakness too.

Ward's my p4p #1 so I agree with you on everything else. Kovalev has better boxing skills than Stevenson, although I'd favor Stevenson over Kovalev.

Kkkov lauded for his footwork and his feints, however they routinely (IE when he's fighting a guy with a pulse--Chilemba/Pascal) leave his chin out to be countered easily. His B hop win doesn't really hold up in the light, as B Hop had plenty of opportunities to counter, and simply couldn't pull the trigger.

IDK much about Selby so I don't really want to comment on him, I'm sure Valdez sleeps him.