Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad breh I meant Al's. Floyd was definitely an Al fighter my friend. And nobody loved Floyd more than the WBC. Maybe @Master Teacher but, barely anyone else.

Floyd ain't even in the news and he is retired, yet yall still talking about him, I ain't said shyt about Floyd since he retired. Who loves this nikka, yall do.

All I said was Pac was a easy fight for him, and it was, I was right the whole time, that's why yall butthurt.

Get off my dikk and Floyd's.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Floyd ain't even in the news and he is retired, yet yall still talking about him, I ain't said shyt about Floyd since he retired. Who loves this nikka, yall do.

All I said was Pac was a easy fight for him, and it was, I was right the whole time, that's why yall butthurt.

Get off my dikk and Floyd's.
:heh:

I'm not on your dikk, not in the least bit. I stan Floyd inside the ring, also always knew that Floyd would easily beat Pac (even 2009 version).

You however, are an ultra Floyd dikk rider. You stan so hard fat dan would tell you to :whoa: shyt you stan fighters that Floyd bigs up, to proxy dikk ride him.

Furthermore, if you read @reservoirdogs post, he was ? whether Floyd would be considered a 'Haymon' fighter. Only motherfukker in the ring who can't take a joke, and is surprised he's rocking the WOAT banner. shyt @Black_Jesus took the black_arum shyt in stride. Stop being a p*ssy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

I'm not on your dikk, not in the least bit. I stan Floyd inside the ring, also always knew that Floyd would easily beat Pac (even 2009 version).

You however, are an ultra Floyd dikk rider. You stan so hard fat dan would tell you to :whoa: shyt you stan fighters that Floyd bigs up, to proxy dikk ride him.

Furthermore, if you read @reservoirdogs post, he was ? whether Floyd would be considered a 'Haymon' fighter. Only motherfukker in the ring who can't take a joke, and is surprised he's rocking the WOAT banner. shyt @Black_Jesus took the black_arum shyt in stride. Stop being a p*ssy.

fukk outta here, I ain't got time go read back threads, every time yall tag me in this thread it's about Floyd

all I did was state facts about floyd when people use illogical hate, then I get called a dikk rider

only time I talk about floyd is when people tag me in threads, everybody that says I'm a floyd dikk rider post about floyd every goddamn day, then claim all I talk about is floyd, I don't give a fukk about the damn WOAT banner, and fukk that fakkit @infamous for being butt hurt homotional.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
fukk outta here, I ain't got time go read back threads, every time yall tag me in this thread it's about Floyd

all I did was state facts about floyd when people use illogical hate, then I get called a dikk rider

only time I talk about floyd is when people tag me in threads, everybody that says I'm a floyd dikk rider post about floyd every goddamn day, then claim all I talk about is floyd, I don't give a fukk about the damn WOAT banner, and fukk that fakkit @infamous for being butt hurt homotional.
Then don't come in the thread dumbass :heh: and stop catching feelings. You reply like a 18 year old in the year 1999.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bob vs HBO won't end pretty

I read ROC Nation & Main Events is pissed Arum doing the :deadmanny: ppv right before Ward v Kovalev

Bob said hell do the PPV with or without HBO...HBO got first dibs but if they say nah PAC becomes a FA N HBO could lose out on a PAC vs Floyd rematch

So HBO pisses off Bob N loses :deadmanny:

Or

Pisses off ROC Main Events N fukks up they PPV

:mjlol:

So manny contract isn't with hbo?