Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
David lemiux sucks ass. Tito loss to b hop 12-0 cotto gave a much better effort against a much tougher opponent. At least Cotto was semi competitive against Mayweather. Tito got smoked by b hop the only time Cotto got schooled against a nikka his size was manny. And Pacquiao is much better than b hop.

Nah the Lemiuex comment wasn't for you I just find it funny how the same nikkas running around calling Lemieux and Gaele good fighters call Ward and now Tito overrated :dead:

Tito who was undersized at 160 would ruin and or end the careers of most of the "great middleweights" we have running around in 2016.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell me how was that different? Did you not say 154 and above doesn't count :sas1:

And actually, it was Cotto that ducked Floyd at 147. You should try to get your facts straight :sas2:

I hate to nitpick here, but this was when both fighters where at 140. Top Rank was right in not making that fight. Cotto had a very suspect chin at 140, dehydrating himself to make that weight. He was real fortunate to escape the Torres & Corley fights with wins.

I was not sure how successful he was going to be at 147 considering the chin he displayed at 140, but it was obviously the weight, as his chin never failed him again the way it did at 140.

Henry Bruseles was chosen as an opponent for Floyd as a "tester" fight. Henry was camp cotto.There where plans definitely there, but all parties agreed (even Mayweather) that Cotto was just too green. I don't think anyone ducked. Cotto really was too green.

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Titos L's are all above 154...against bigger nikkas all of em HOF fighters

Tito at 147?? Fifteen title defenses.... Unified not no vacants...undefeated :smugdraper:

Tito would hurt Trout badly :russ:

Manny vs Tito?? We ain't doing no weight drained shyt :heh:

Tito vs Canelo?? Y'all already know what happens to Mexicans :demonic:
Canelo would slump tito. Manny would not fight tito at 147. Manny it's really a 140 pounder. See tito only dominate nikkas he outweigh by 20 pounds

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Cotto beat Shane Mosley who is better than all those nikkas

It's not like Cotto washed that nikka. He beat Shane like 7-5 or 8-4. Good win though.

Shane and Cotto are HOF that have had better careers than Vargas, Reid, and Joppy, but that doesn't mean they beat them head to head in a fight. Tito had better careers than them too and beat they asses.

Shane and Cotto aren't going through prime versions of Vargas, Reid, and Joppy undefeated. Them nikkas gonna be taking an L or two.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Don't know if the brehs posted this...

:yeshrug:
Andrade impressed me in his last fight but he needs to pump his brakes lol. Dudes fought how many times in the past few years? He would have a hard ass fight with Lara. I'd definitely favor Lara right this second. Nothing like that boxing ego.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at someone who struggled with Carlos Molina & Vanes Martisrosyan twice beating Andrade

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:
I dont recall Lara getting dropped by Vanes and only winning a split decision like Andrade though.

Lara didn't even beat Vanes the first time....it ended in a draw:mjlol:

The 2nd time was no better...another boring fight with Lara barely beating him this time around:heh:

And don't even get me STARTED on Lara vs Molina:dead:

Andrade beat Martirosyan easier the 1st time than Lara could with 2 opportunities to do so:sas2:

Like I said, :mjlol: at someone who couldn't beat Carlos Molina and needed 2 opportunities to get a W over Vanes Martirosyan beating Andrade