Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Cotto is much better than Wilfredo gomez. Trinidad is very overatted and Miguel only got schooled like that against better fighters than b hop. Wilfred Benitiez is a much better fighter than cotton, no argument on that one. And I thought Carlos Ortiz was Cuban for some reason :dame:

how do u see a fight vs tito going.

cotto by ko or 7-5 win?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Cotto is much better than Wilfredo gomez. Trinidad is very overatted and Miguel only got schooled like that against better fighters than b hop. Wilfred Benitiez is a much better fighter than cotton, no argument on that one. And I thought Carlos Ortiz was Cuban for some reason :dame:
Trinidad is very overrated

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
ah u just said that froch and Arthur was overrated when we were talkin about ward remember?
Right, that's not that many... but I do feel alot of those british fighters are over rated.. tito gets glorified as the goat pr fighter and he was a cheater who retirrd once he got his ass whipped.. he also got his ears boxed off by oscsr.. cotto is a much bettrr champ then tito ever was

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Right, that's not that many... but I do feel alot of those british fighters are over rated.. tito gets glorified as the goat pr fighter and he was a cheater who retirrd once he got his ass whipped.. he also got his ears boxed off by oscsr.. cotto is a much bettrr champ then tito ever was

wow a lot of people are gonna be mad with u about this.:heh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
no love for comacho:troll:
5th spot is a tossup between Cotto & Camacho

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Cotto gets no respect on the island, there just mad cuz he carries himself differently and don't sit around playing reggeton all day.
Cotto does get love though, just not nearly as much love as a guy like Tito

:mjlol: Most Ricans don't even fukk with Reggaeton like that, this isn't 2005 anymore

Just stop it, you don't know that you're talking about :camby:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
that was the official decision..but i thought Paul lost that...i was tight watching that fight because he was so reckless and wild
Yes he was... But for every left hand that Lara landed, P will hit him with combos.

shyt was a close fight where people thought Lara should have won.

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
13095953_950393071740196_8289318929717379958_n.jpg
This week on the beach.......

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
how do u see a fight vs tito going.

cotto by ko or 7-5 win?
At 147 I just think Tito is too rangy for cotto. Now if Cotto had roach back in his prime years maybe it's a different story. The reason I say Cotto>>>>Tito is becuase at 140 cotton was more dominant than any version of Tito

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
At 147 I just think Tito is too rangy for cotto. Now if Cotto had roach back in his prime years maybe it's a different story. The reason I say Cotto>>>>Tito is becuase at 140 cotton was more dominant than any version of Tito
1) That's not true

2) Cotto's resume at 140 is mediocre. Not hard to look dominant when you're fighting the kinda competition he fought