Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You mean sadam ali???same background as naz (yemeni)

Or billy dibb? Naz wannabe
Usman Ahmed

I guessed before I watched the video... I recently saw usman in a boxing gym video and idk why thought that was his name lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
against a poor man's Provodnikov... :pachaha:

having a poor man's version out of Provodnikov te begin with...

Nah...Shafikov has much more variety on the punches he throws & doesn't just stalk you down in a straight line like Prov which is why Herring missed so many punches.

Abel Sanchez does a good job with training his fighters to mix up their punching locations.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nah...Shafikov has much more variety on the punches he throws & doesn't just stalk you down in a straight line like Prov which is why Herring missed so many punches.

Abel Sanchez does a good job with training his fighters to mix up their punching locations.
Idk man...
Against Miguel Vazquez he looked like a bum... :yeshrug:
He also didn't look good against Barthelemy

Jut keep hearing how tough this guy is but he actually never proved it against B level or better opponents.
People who rave about him just the same ones who rave about every EE fighters w/o selection cause that' what's trendy now :manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Idk man...
Against Miguel Vazquez he looked like a bum... :yeshrug:

Everyone does against Vasquez' awkwardness:manny:

He also didn't look good against Barthelemy

Barthelemy is an A class lightweight...Shafikov isn't.

Jut keep hearing how tough this guy is but he actually never proved it against B level or better opponents.
People who rave about him just the same ones who rave about every EE fighters w/o selection cause that' what's trendy now :manny:

Doesn't mean he isn't better than Herring though (which he obviously was last night).

Last night he showed the ability to mix up his punches & the ability to move out of the way of return fire...2 things Prov doesn't do.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
All I know is Jamel Herring got his ass whooped last night:wow:

It wasn't even competitive:wow:

after I saw the presentation on how he had been in the army since 9/11 and lost his newborn child I wanted to go back n change my pick.:mjcry:

good thing the round already had started when I got back so I couldn't change.:mjlol:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Cotto is much better than Wilfredo gomez. Trinidad is very overatted and Miguel only got schooled like that against better fighters than b hop. Wilfred Benitiez is a much better fighter than cotton, no argument on that one. And I thought Carlos Ortiz was Cuban for some reason :dame: