Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
fanboy types in 2015 show off their intelligence level when they call something like this "hate"

it's not hate if it's the absolute truth... or is it not the truth?

It's hate when you consider ESPN wasn't pulling in these type of ratings, only once in a blue moon rare until PBC took over, AND the ratings have increased for each show after the next.

ESPN still were in over "100 million homes" and were not putting up numbers comparable to HBO. Now that they are due to PBC, it's "bu-bu-but I hope people get excited for HBO too:mjcry:"

Their hatred is right in the open for us to see at this point.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:wtf:

How is someone with 2 losses in a row, fightin for a belt?

Warren or whoever else promoting this in England so Haymon not involved. So Rios, Bradley, Thurman, Porter rematch etc weren't options? shyt like this still fouls up boxing

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Warren or whoever else promoting this in England so Haymon not involved. So Rios, Bradley, Thurman, Porter rematch etc weren't options? shyt like this still fouls up boxing

Yeah I'm curious as to why it's taking Kell so long to fight a big name.

Got his W over Porter, had two victory laps in his hometown, he shouldn't be taking on Chaves or even Rios next:jbhmm:

I'd say Arum is keeping the Argentine fed, but I bet he's getting paid sub 100k for his bouts.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers can a smiley be made of marquez?

:feedme:
pS94xCy.png

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

What's crazy is Diego Chaves is #8 Welterweight by Ring Magazine

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought the manny floyd debates were over after floyd owned him
I can't wait for Manny and Floyd to both retire just so these fukking tired ass circular discussions can finally die. Both fighters fans have made me immediately :scust: at the mention of either dude because it always devolves into some of the most shytty boxing discussion that could possibly exist.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bout damn time:birdman:

@Jello Biafra & @torcher yall city was on some :mjpls: too long by having a statue of Rocky up, but not Smokin Joe:ufdup:

Glad they eventually came around though, so Joe can get the respect he deserves:obama:
They need to toss that Rocky statue in the bushes and put Joe's up at the Art Museum.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can't wait for Manny and Floyd to both retire just so these fukking tired ass circular discussions can finally die. Both fighters fans have made me immediately :scust: at the mention of either dude because it always devolves into some of the most shytty boxing discussion that could possibly exist.

Exactly.

Nothing positive ever comes from these tired ass discussions. Everyone always walks away feeling the same way as before.

These fukk nikkas take 6 years to fight each other, leave the fans out of the promotion, over charge for the ppv, and then put on one of the most uninspiring sparring sessions ever.

Like why are dudes still discussing that event. :what:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The Mayweather VS Berto debate.
You know I put on for...
My brother :wow9:
My blood :wow:
My home :wow10:

The 1 in 48 and 1. The true and only AB :wow54:

WE.GON. MAKE IT! WE GON MAKE IT! WE GON MAKE IT! :dj2::dj2:

Check the website please and help support.www.fteswl.com and add us on Twitterwww.twitter.com/fteswl
Sponsor: www.thenextmoneymaker.com