Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yes, come in so we can discuss this and it's effects on Pacquiao's career:

abc_toradol_kb_130102_wb.jpg

:mjpls:

:whoa: :ohhh:

I dont know what that is breh..

Is it anything like this?

lidocaine-2.jpg

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: :ohhh:

I dont know what that it breh..

Is it anything like this?

lidocaine-2.jpg

Nah....that aint gonna fly anymore breh, now that Pac lost to Floyd. Floyd stans wont let you get away with that anymore:manny:

Pacquiao requested to get a shot of Toradol on the night of the Floyd Mayweather fight:mjpls:

About the Toradol, this is what I read on another site about Toradol & how it's used/why it's used:

But why would Team Pacquiao be pursuing an injection if, per their new “official” story, the shoulder was fine as of the day of the fight? Petrocelli admits that doctors examined Pacquiao prior to the fight and gave him the thumbs up to go ahead.

One theory is that the medication in that injection may have something to do with Team Pacquiao’s pursuit of the shot.

According to all published accounts, Team Pacquiao requested an injection of Toradol, a powerful anti-inflammatory, for the fighter about two hours before the bout.Toradol is a legitimate, USADA-approved anti-inflammatory used on patients suffering acute pain from either injury or the post-surgery recovery process. There are many legitimate reasons to use Toradol.

But there are also many illegitimate uses for this product.

It’s the sporting world’s worst kept secret that Toradol has been widely used as somewhat of a legalized cheat or substitute “pep pill” for otherwise healthy players looking to be temporarily rejuvenated for the game. In a legitimately injured athlete Toradol completely masks the effects of that injury, allowing the player to perform as if nothing were wrong. In an athlete not suffering from a debilitating injury, however, it turns him into what could be described as a virtually indestructible force.

The NFL has especially leaned on the use of Toradol, with teams reportedly issuing across the board pre-game injections for their players, injured or not. This dangerous practice has been mentioned in several lawsuits against the NFL from ex-players concerned with the league’s lack of safety precautions.

Toradol, aside from reinvigorating the body, also masks the effects of cramps and, more importantly, wipes clean the symptoms of a concussion. Under the effect of Toradol, an athlete could be seriously injured and dangerously concussed without even knowing it until much later.

“…End the toradol shots...before the game,” said former NFL quarterback Chris Simms. “[it's] basically a super strong pain killer that makes your body numb. You could go run through the wall and you wouldn't really know it until two or three days later.”

Major league pitcher Jonathan Papelbon has also spoken publicly about the routine use of Toradol as a hyper-charged “pick me up” rather than a real pain management treatment.

“You had to get it about 30 minutes before a game, and it made me feel pretty damn good. It only lasted about 4 hours maximum." Papelbon told
MedPage Today.

So, could the attempt to secure a Toradol injection before the Mayweather fight have been a cynical stab at abusing the rules and acquiring a safe cheat for the bout? Assuming Pacquiao’s shoulder was well enough to go ahead with the fight--which is the official position now-- was the purpose of the Toradol to eliminate all the typical aches and pains of the athlete, stifle the reoccurrence of Pacquiao’s frequent leg cramps, mask the effects of a concussion, and/or create an artificial sense of infinite well-being and supreme health within Manny?

How do you feel about this information?:jbhmm:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
What are the fight odds for Carman vs Ruddock? I don't see any.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nah....that aint gonna fly anymore breh, now that Pac lost to Floyd. Floyd stans wont let you get away with that anymore:manny:

Pacquiao requested to get a shot of Toradol on the night of the Floyd Mayweather fight:mjpls:

About the Toradol, this is what I read on another site about Toradol & how it's used/why it's used:

We can get into it breh I have no problem with that.. but why you avoiding my question.. xylocaine/toradol... whats the difference?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
We can get into it breh I have no problem with that.. but why you avoiding my question.. xylocaine/toradol... whats the difference?

The difference is, we never had any proof that Floyd was using it or trying to:mjpls:. It was all trolling with no facts behind it.

I didnt wanna kill off your Xylocaine thing breh, but I think it's time to finally put it to rest, just like all the Floyd vs Manny debates:

Arum's allegation about the prevent pain injections which some might label “performance enhancing” shots precipitated a phone call from me to NSAC Executive Director and longtime attorney Keith Kizer.

Guess what, Mayweather haters the world over? Kizer, who succeded Marc Ratner in the position back in 2006, says that, as far as the commission is concerned, Mayweather's hands are literally clean on this matter.

As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins disclosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time.

“Mayweather has never disclosed any such information so, as far as we are concerned, this is not any kind of issue. I know the ardent Pacquiao fans talk a lot about but to us it's the same as the speculation about Pacquiao using any sort of drugs which comes from the Mayweather fans out there. Both of them have always tested clean in Nevada.”

Kizer said he could name other boxers who have asked permission to use aspirin, Lidocaine, cortisone and other “pain therapeutic” medications.

“To us, it's just a safety issue and we have to know about it but none of those things are barred either by us or by the world and United States anti doping agencies,” Kizer said. “We need to know the reason they're using something, what exactly they're using or want to use and we need to know if they plan to take two pills or 20. If the fighter has something from a doctor concerning this, then our doctors check I out and give us guidance.”

Nevada boxing boss: Floyd Mayweather's hands are clean

Now, what about the proven fact that Pacquiao was trying to get Toradol shots that would make him basically superhuman in the ring?:jbhmm:

That we can talk about, because it's possible that with the shots, Pacquiao could've possibly changed the course of Boxing history forever:wow:.

Was he really willing to cheat Mayweather out of his crowning achievement in the sport?:mjcry:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:merchant: boxing is a demonic ass sport man. :wow: even if you are doing the right thing and being clean you can get your wig split by some nikka with Terminator fluid running through his veins. :francis:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The difference is, we never had any proof that Floyd was using it or trying to:mjpls:. It was all trolling with no facts behind it.

I didnt wanna kill off your Xylocaine thing breh, but I think it's time to finally put it to rest, just like all the Floyd vs Manny debates:

Now, what about the proven fact that Pacquiao was trying to get Toradol shots that would make him basically superhuman in the ring?:jbhmm:

That we can talk about, because it's possible that with the shots, Pacquiao could've possibly changed the course of Boxing history forever:wow:.

Was he really willing to cheat Mayweather out of his crowning achievement in the sport?:mjcry:

You didn't kill anything.. Arum exposed Floyd for using Xylocaine and he doesn't have to report it to the NSAC..

Pacquiao's shoulder was hurting and he sought to relieve the pain... I know Pacquiao wanted to push the fight back but that was impossible, fight was too big to be postponed, so he didn't mention the injury, asked for Toradol which is legal and was denied.. :mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:merchant: boxing is a demonic ass sport man. :wow: even if you are doing the right thing and being clean you can get your wig split by some nikka with Terminator fluid running through his veins. :francis:

:dead::laff:

Terminator fluid:russ:

Yeah, Pac was about to transfer into Final Boss GOD MODE LEVEL Pac against Floyd....good thing for Floyd that the NSAC stepped up and said:

CieFaPK.gif

Breh, do you realize Pac could've actually WON like that and ruined all Floyd's hardwork over his career?:wow:

Im not even a Floyd stan, but that's crazy:wow:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You didn't kill anything.. Arum exposed Floyd for using Xylocaine and he doesn't have to report it to the NSAC..

So, where's the proof?:jbhmm:

Never in the history of human civilization has there existed any proof of Floyd ever using any Xylocaine shots. It's dead breh...let it go.

Pacquiao's shoulder was hurting and he sought to relieve the pain... I know Pacquiao wanted to push the fight back but that was impossible, fight was too big to be postponed, so he didn't mention the injury, asked for Toradol which is legal and was denied.. :mjpls:

Oh, so that's why he checked the box saying he had no injuries, and then requested "Terminator Fluid"?:jbhmm:

mannyterminator.jpg

:wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:dead::laff:

Terminator fluid:russ:

Yeah, Pac was about to transfer into Final Boss GOD MODE LEVEL Pac against Floyd....good thing for Floyd that the NSAC stepped up and said:

CieFaPK.gif

Breh, do you realize Pac could've actually WON like that and ruined all Floyd's hardwork over his career?:wow:

Im not even a Floyd stan, but that's crazy:wow:
Right because its not like Pacquiao couldn't have got his hands on some legal Toradol beforehand and shot up if that was really his intention :stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So, where's the proof?:jbhmm:

Never in the history of human civilization has there existed any proof of Floyd ever using any Xylocaine shots. It's dead breh...let it go.

Oh, so that's why he checked the box saying he had no injuries, and then requested "Terminator Fluid"?:jbhmm:

mannyterminator.jpg

:wow:
nikkas need actual physical evidence and proof when its convenient I see :francis:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Man I love when yall nikkas do this.. Create these reaching ass fantasy scenarios and run with it without a single rational thought shyt be having me literally :russ::ohhh::comeon: at the same damn time... @Newzz Toradol is legal.. If Pacquiao really wanted to shoot up terminater:dead: juice he could've shot all that shyt up right before the fight came out like

aewCbzF.gif

And nobody would've known, or been able to do shyt about it