Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Man I really wanted PBF vs Tszyu that was my dream fight back in 03-05 era

I don't see what people saw in 08 Cotto vs 08 Floyd Cotto wasn't on that level to me just being honest I thought Shane got the W over Miguel in 07 to be real. :yeshrug:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:"Don't let him get away"

I have no idea how I missed any of this. That nygga Virgil Hunter is hilarious in the corner. I will be watching more of his corner work.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The greatest 140 lber I've seen in my lifetime going out on some bullshyt...fukk Ricky Hatton

:ufdup:

Aaron_Pryor_002.jpeg

:ufdup:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
*completely random, but I was viewing a few threads and started dying over this:russ:, so here we go*

I would like to nominate Timothy Bradley for having the 2015 "Best Poster Given Nickname" in The Ring.

2 were provided by @mr. smoke weed : Timothy "Check My Resume" Bradley & Timothy "Mr. Gimme That Zero" Bradley

And @Jello Biafra with : "Bum Ass" Tim Bradley...and dont forget the trademark:ufdup:

Everytime I see those posted, I fall out:dead::heh:

Good job brehs:salute:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I stand corrected breh

The Hawk is allowing himself to be forgotten. We hardly ever see him anywhere, and when they do "flashbacks" or discuss old fighters, Hawk is never mentioned:wow:

Nobody could beat the Hawk as Boxer except drugs and eventually his left eye:mjcry:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
On Andre Ward skill level and when he knew SOG was a special fighter

Man I am a big Ward fan also. I didn’t realize how good Ward was until he beat Chad Dawson. I appreciated him but the Dawson fight let me know he has all time great potential. Ward is heavily reliant on his LEFT hand. Which does not always translate to dominant performances against southpaws. But Ward “adjusted” and started hitting Dawson with a hybrid hook and tore him to pieces. Before then I knew he was real. After Dawson I knew he was special.

:mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't feel bad for the way Hatton did Tszyu, because it was poetic justice for the way Tszyu did Judah.

fukk Kostya Tszyu
Hey tszyu sent zab to the bushes legit..it was unfortunate. What Hatton did to tszyu was an abomination