Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Terrence Crawford typing at a 6th grade level :sadcam:

GGG-LeMeiux is a guarantee watch, guaranteed action, bombs will fly, there will be a KO
Quillin is notoriously known for holding on to his punches, as Jacobs can, at times, as well. I'm rooting for Jacobs though, Quillin disrespects the "Kid Chocolate" alias with his struggling.

Both are free for me so the price points don't matter :manny:

Thurman-Porter :blessed:
Brook-Bradley :krs:
Garcia-Guerrero :patrice:
Let's get Rios-Provodnikov and complete the cypher :lawd:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
500k? :laff:

Cotto/Martinez n Canelo/Angulo did 350k but David who Goldenboy was barely able to get his last fight shown on tv is going to do 500k with ggg :dead:

avi/sig bet 2 weeks friend. What's good?
aUgE0_original.gif

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

I believe Dan said in one of his chats that if the Cotto-Canelo winner were to follow through and defend the WBC belt against the mandatory (GGG-Lemieux winner), then as a sanctioning body mandated the weight limit would be held at 160. GGG or Lemieux would not have to negotiate a catch weight and Canelo-Cotto would be forced to take the fight or be stripped.

Maybe there would be a negotiating ploy (more money) or something in the contract that additionally benefitted GGG or Lemieux to take a catch weight. Otherwise they will be able to say :stopitslime: to the catch weight and nothing Cotto or Canelo could do about it.