Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He won't. I think Makabu gets him outta there late

Either way, I thought Huck gave Roy the best chance to pick up a title at CW. I don't see him beating any of the other guys

i dont want roy to get sent to the bushes again..i can see him going after glowacki next for some reason

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
interview wasn't nothing special though, but I'm glad boxing getting that recognition.

At first I was happy bout it too but when you think about it, it's real fukked up what they doing

PBC is paying ESPN to actually put good fights on the network's most viewed channel

while hbo/k2/gb are paying ESPN to increase their fighters profile so they can drum up interest for a ppv

hbo spending $ to promote an unwarranted ppv meanwhile the next 2 months they got no fights scheduled:francis:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Spoonface trying to push GGG vs Lemeuix over Canelo vs Cotto now :comeon:

He definitely stans GGG, but he probably is referring to the fact that GGG-Lemiuex will be a war and the tickets won't be that expensive. Word is Canelo-Cotto is going to be real expensive to get in. Maybe on a value proposition. As much as I want to see GGG-Lemieux, Canelo-Cotto is still the biggest fight out.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

1wNw4jE.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
thurman vs porter - not mad at that

i have no dog if the swift-guerrero fight comes to fruition..if ghost wins i laugh at any mention that danny can actually box; if danny wins it only makes my truthful statements about ghost even more accurate :ohlawd:..only thing i root for: fukkery :boss:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thurman vs porter - not mad at that

i have no dog if the swift-guerrero fight comes to fruition..if ghost wins i laugh at any mention that danny can actually box; if danny wins it only makes my truthful statements about ghost even more accurate :ohlawd:..only thing i root for: fukkery :boss:

Ask ol one eye if Danny can Box :walnuts:
6615ea8963c6d503efe742eeae03dd64.jpg