Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Wasn't Prescott supposed to be his safety fight? I don't think that's accurate with Khan, I think he has a massive ego. Dude needs to stay away from promoting and just box.
i don't know what that was about but that was a huge and terrible bad match making..wow.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
yeah that came out of nowhere but khan had been getting buzzed by lighter hitting fighters before that fight
and put down twice or thrice prior..
but right after the breidis fukk up so many cats were on the bandwagon that khan is done and finish and he will retire in the next fight or two..so props to him for proving them wrong.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@seemorecizzy Devon Alexander was supposed to be a "safety net?:dwillhuh:

Alot of people thought Khan was gonna lose to Alexander...especially with it being his 1st fight at Welterweight. That was a good win.
Alexander fight was the definition of a 50/50 fight. shyt wasn't even a year ago :mindblown: y'all can check the fight thread on here

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ionno who took the ass beating harder Matthysse or his Stans :dead:

http://www.boxingscene.com/matthysse-maybe-i-keep-chasing-danny-garcia-147--94460

By Radio Rahim

Lucas Matthysse (37-3, 34KOs) does not rule out the possibility of heading up to the welterweight limit in 2016 to continue his hunt for a rematch with Danny Garcia (31-0, 18KOs).

Matthysse is still hungry to avenge his twelve round decision loss to Garcia in September of 2014 on the undercard of Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Saul Alvarez. It's been Matthysse's only defeat in his last ten fights.

On October 3rd, Matthysse will face Viktor Postol (27-0) for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title. Garcia dropped the title earlier this year when he announced his decision to move up to the welterweight division.

Should Matthysse be successful, he may move up to welterweight next year to continue his pursuit of a Garcia rematch.

"What can I tell you [about Garcia's decision to vacate]? He ran, he ran like a chicken. No, [all jokes aside], obviously he couldn't make the weight anymore. Now it's my opportunity to win a world title. I'm going to win it on October 3rd, and next year maybe we up to 147 and keep chasing [Garcia]," Matthysse said.