Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i keep telling yall khan afraid to lose
everyone he has fough since garcia killed him as been a safety fight not to mess around with his potential mayweather fight
Wasn't Prescott supposed to be his safety fight? I don't think that's accurate with Khan, I think he has a massive ego. Dude needs to stay away from promoting and just box.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PBC needs a first PPV card and they gotta buiuld stars. It's believed those 2 fighters won't hurt each other's legacy nobody who loses but everybody agreesa Thurman has more PPV appeal, but Khan needs to make up his mind.

It's 2 ppl with the PPV appeal now and it's Danny and Thurman.

Broner v Porter was supposed to be a fight where Broner cements his name as a top dog, but things went south. Broner fukked himself so bad this year plus he went around joking about losing to Maidana.
Breh, what could be done (now) to convince people to buy a Thurman ppv, if they weren't already going to? People barely buy Cotto PPV's barely buy Canelo PPV's, over the past 10 years they've only bought; Floyd, ODLH, Manny and lowkey JMM PPV's.

If I was going to buy a Thurman PPV it'd have to be on some GGG cheap shyt, or a Don King esque stacked card.