Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The undercard is pretty nice tho

We're told the televised pay-per-view card will feature the following fights:

• Floyd Mayweather vs. Andre Berto
  • Roman Martinez vs Orlando Salido 2
  • Badou Jack vs. George Groves
  • Jose Pedraza vs. Jhonny Gonzalez
Pedraza gonna stay undefeated against Mexicans :wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep....here ya go:salute:

http://www.boxingscene.com/payano-warren-pbc-card-pulls-7-single-viewers--94277

Payano-Warren PBC Card Pulls in 7 Viewers

Posted by: Newzz on 8/4/2015

by Newzz

The inaugural episode of “Premier Boxing Champions” on Bounce averaged 7 single viewers during its entire broadcast, which lasted just short of two hours and was headlined by an excellent main event between 118-pound champion Juan Carlos Payano and #BandCamp's own Rau'Shee Warren.

That number is according to #TheRing postings reported by thecoli.com website. Those 7 viewers have been identified as @patscorpio, @Newzz, @HHH's Nose, @hyperman25, @Stinky Diver, @A-Train, and @FukkAPaidEmail. Requests for an interview were issued to their representatives, but as of the time this article was written, calls have not been returned. No average nor peak figure was presented specifically for the Payano-Warren fight alone.

The broadcast was opened by junior middleweight John Jackson beating Dennis Laurente with an abundance of clean punches to Laurente's always exposed face, which made those watching wonder if he was borrowing his strategy directly out of former 140 Champion, Ruslan Provodnikov's playbook. Following that fight was a back and forth slug fest between Yudel Jhonson and the hard-hitting Jorge Cota, in which Jhonson, who must've forgot everything he learned at the famed "Cuban School Of Boxing", was knocked all over and around the ring, including at one point being knocked threw the ropes, which was not ruled a knock down. Even "da hell" was confused at that. In the end, Cota pulled out the minor upset and will be facing Jackson in the Finals of the "PBC Junior Middleweight Tournament"

It was the only combat card of the night. The UFC pay-per-view featuring superstar Ronda Rousey took place on Saturday, August 1st, from 10 p.m. Eastern Time far past 1 a.m. The preliminary bouts for that show were aired on Fox Sports 1 and averaged 1.322 million viewers between 8 and 10 p.m. PBC on ESPN, featuring Danny Garcia vs Paulie Malignaggi and Daniel Jacobs vs Sergio Mora aired from 9 p.m. to a few minutes before 11 p.m and drew in 1.073 million viewers.

:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pedraza gonna stay undefeated against Mexicans :wow:
i have a feeling breh jhonny is going to send him to the bushes..this isn't the new human highlight film (i.e Gary Russell - WBC featherweight champion :wow:) he's facing...that dude gets hot when you dont expect it..pedraza will prolly be one of those times lol

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Newzz #swiftset already in Team Porters head :ooh:

Got them talking bout switching up how they fight to prove a point :what:...I don't like it one damn bit...I ain't trying to see Swift come forward N Struggletime move around the ring :beli:

Those Porter is a come Forward fighter comments...got them in they feelings for some reason :jbhmm:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
i have a feeling breh jhonny is going to send him to the bushes..this isn't the new human highlight film (i.e Gary Russell - WBC featherweight champion :wow:) he's facing...that dude gets hot when you dont expect it..pedraza will prolly be one of those times lol
Pedraza will get his chin tested, but as long as it holds up, I don't see him having any real difficulty against Gonzalez

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:aicmon:ppv
11058690_10153304341568113_4985830970275476902_n.jpg
giphy.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz #swiftset already in Team Porters head :ooh:

Got them talking bout switching up how they fight to prove a point :what:...I don't like it one damn bit...I ain't trying to see Swift come forward N Struggletime move around the ring :beli:

Those Porter is a come Forward fighter comments...got them in they feelings for some reason :jbhmm:

First off Showtime, you beat AB, but there was nothing "dominant" about the performance.

Secondly, as far as Swift vs Showtime goes, Showtime saying he might put on his dancing shoes:ahh:

He's angry Swift keep boxing him in by classifying him as basically a brawler:heh:

I hope this fight gets made before the year is out...I need Angel and Big Poppa Porter's opinion on this matchup:blessed:

#PorterHouse