Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I don't think that's the only reason Floyd didn't fight him.

sounds way too petty when other opponents have said worse.

seems like they just wanted to toy with him and let him down hard.

I don't like khan so I could give a fukk but Floyd still should fight porter, thurman, brook or Bradley. even though they would lose.

ill say it again to be fair. berto had his chance and let Ortiz n steroids take it away from him. even back then he would have loss.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think that's the only reason Floyd didn't fight him.

sounds way too petty when other opponents have said worse.

seems like they just wanted to toy with him and let him down hard.

I don't like khan so I could give a fukk but Floyd still should fight porter, thurman, brook or Bradley. even though they would lose.

ill say it again to be fair. berto had his chance and let Ortiz n steroids take it away from him. even back then he would have loss.

Agreed

Someone willing to sale the fight is the ideal guy to fight.

I honestly feel since no one has stepped up & had a big win, Floyd decided to say fukk it & just pick a random opponent on some Apollo Creed shyt.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs I'm in Vegas and I'm trying to make the most of it I'm going to the mayweather gym tomorrow what time should I be/go there and does anyone know who I should see for an interview or have a connection? Pm me if you don't want it out there :salute: in advance

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Brehs I'm in Vegas and I'm trying to make the most of it I'm going to the mayweather gym tomorrow what time should I be/go there and does anyone know who I should see for an interview or have a connection? Pm me if you don't want it out there :salute: in advance
Heard it's invite only....