Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

The Full-Time Nurse who beat an out of shape Chad Dawson last year.

200px-Karpency.Tommy1.jpg

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
take early news serious when their have been about 4 different fighters named as opponents since 2 months ago.:snoop:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
still waiting on the numbers my brotha.

rigo did 1.1 vs don

580k vs agbeko

cant find rating for last fight.

your turn:ufdup:
nikka i aint finna look for shyt :russ:

rigo CLEARLY is hurting finanically. he got all them tios and tias back home, nikka need this loma fight BADLY :mjcry:

tell that struggle taper having ass nikka to bring that ass 126 or continue to fight nikkas from Sleeping Dogs for 20 grand a night :pachaha:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Do you think every champion should fight their mandatory even if the opposition is weak?

naw kkkova-L just wanna fights bums.:heh:

they claim they want beterbeast which is a flat out lie.:whoa:

both of our lhw champs are p*ssy and im the only one calling them out on this faggit ass bullshyt.:demonic:

i dont stan ducking boxers....i find out u ducking .........u gotta go.:camby:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

rigo CLEARLY is hurting finanically. he got all them tios and tias back home, nikka need this loma fight BADLY :mjcry:

tell that struggle taper having ass nikka to bring that ass 126 or continue to fight nikkas from Sleeping Dogs for 20 grand a night :pachaha:

nikka u trollin.

what is loma biggest payday?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Cubans cant even legally sendf that much money to Cuba. That nikkas swimming in chips and the japs love him. If anything Rigo is eating real fukking good right now hes actually competing as a WORLD champion.

You got bums like @Newzz and Adrian Broner whod get millions of dollar and still stay in their dirtball city. :mjlol: