Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps

@TheLukieBaby im guessing that shyt was fake about crawford getting koed by garyrussell. im sure you would have heard about it.

It could of happened, weird stuff happens. Gary hits hard, I am not sure it isn't in California so news doesn't travel that far.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It could of happened, weird stuff happens. Gary hits hard, I am not sure it isn't in California so news doesn't travel that far.

okay. just weird a popular fighter gets a secret like that kept on the hush.

people can't wait to call the next up n coming a fraud so someone credible should have said it.

even watson had been came out and talked about spence giving floyd a blackeye.

its either fake or way overexagerrated by that guy.

so do you know anymore details about crawford sparring bradley?

Daps
powerful:salute:

especially this
This era’s mentality is so soft. These kids go out of their way to be best friends with guys in their weight class just so they can call themselves “bro” and not fight. I understand if a natural friendship occurs or if you are trained by the same trainer…But every dam body wants to be best buddies. You can’t have 5 best friends who all fight at your weight! You have kids who are mandatories and they duck mandatory title shots. I can go on and on. I have seen managers steer fighters away from certain threats, but in this era the fighters act like managers and they will tell the managers to protect them. Literally!
:whew::ohlawd:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Adonis Stevenson defending his Championships vs Tommy Karpency, the guy who also happens to be a Full-Time Nurse:usure:

:mindblown:

no criticism for kkkova-L fighting a bum?:usure:

or is it "hes just too good".........:francis: