Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I'm going to have to go back and watch those two fights. My sis always said that she isn't high on Garcia and now I see why. I scored it 115-113 Peterson. Garcia REALLY taking himself up to 147 full time??:francis:

I think that had to do with PED being in rare form than Danny not being any good I give Danny a lot of shyt here but even though I scored the Herrera fight a W for Swift and the PED fight an L for Swift I was more impressed with him in the Peterson fight.

DQbrAuD.gif

:banderas:

One of my favorite fights of the year they both did some real slick stuff that night but the PED that showed up that night would have beaten any top 10 140lber that day imo.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dan got mad and now he trying to bring up Calzaghe to throw shots at Froch:mjlol:

I mean, he's right and all (Joe GAWDzaghe:blessed:), but it's very random which means Frochy Froch's burger and fries smiley hurt Fat Dan:russ:

We need more boxers to put these dweebs in they place

Look at all the heat Devon got...Steve Kim was all on his ass retweetin shyt how Devon needs to be banned on PBC on all that

Then this happens today :beli:

Devon should a told him fukk you spoonface I'll stretch your girls anus N make her love me long time :pacspit:

Retweet N call a nikka who shyts on you "my man" brehs :snoop:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

:heh:just like how he fought Chad Dawson and Glen Johnson before retiring.

exactly

i like Calzaghe like all brits but lets not act like he didnt hide in Wales for years with his paper belt until Jones and Hopkins aged past prime

Lacy was his first real world level win