Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
sweet pea hererra keeps droppin them bombs on danny :dead:

Mauricio Herrera: Danny Garcia Keeps Getting Exposed
By Ryan Burton

35 yearold Mauricio Herrera (215) is fully focused on his July 11th clash against Hank Lundy (254). With that being said, he does admit that he has bigger goals and would love to have a chance to avenge one of his close losses.

"The biggest one is probably Danny. He is the biggest name and most known. I would go for him. I would fight him again but it doesn't look like it would happen right now. He's moving up but we can definitely do it when I move up (to 147)," Herrera revealed.

Garcia faces Paulie Malignaggi at 147 pounds on August 1st in New York. Last year he defeated Herrera via controversial decision. Garcia's face was busted up after the fight and many observers felt that Herrera did more than enough to get the nod on the scorecards. In his next fight Garcia demolished Rod Salka who was a lightweight who moved up in weight in 2 rounds.

He then faced fellow super lightweight titleholder Lamont Peterson at a catchweight of 143 pounds in his most recent fight. Garcia again walked away with a controversial victory as some insiders felt that Peterson outboxed the Philadelphia native. "That's good that he got exposed and keeps getting exposed" :scust:

Herrera stated. "He hasn't been fighting real tough guys. He took a risk and thought I was some light opponent. He didn't do his background check on me and then they put him in with Peterson and you see what happened. He got the Matthysse win but they were all close fights. He isn't everything that everyone thought he was." :damn:

http://www.boxingscene.com/mauricio-herrera-danny-garcia-keeps-getting-exposed--93104

Dannyt1.png

:Filthy:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
this kid herrera depending his career on Daniella?

Cuz he knows theres butt hurt nikkas like @((ReFleX)) who hang on to his erry word :russ:

Herrera knew he was down on the cards cuz of open scoring... instead of grabbing that brass ring N trying to win he played it safe N went for that moral victory :camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bu bu bu bu but he was exposed :sadcam:

Herrera watched the clash between his old rival García and Peterson last weekend and, like the vast majority of observers saw a tight affair while stressing once again his desire for a rematch with the Philadelphian.

"I thought it was a close fight, I've got to watch it again. García was fading at the end, almost similar to my fight. It was a close

Close fights (Herrera's own words) is getting exposed now :mjlol:

Change your story N Pop shyt cuz you fighting on HBO Latino N nobody gives af :walnuts:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Bu bu bu bu but he was exposed :sadcam:

Close fights (Herrera's own words) is getting exposed now :mjlol:

Change your story N Pop shyt cuz you fighting on HBO Latino N nobody gives af :walnuts:
key words....."i've got to watch it again"......looks like he did that double take and came to same conclusion most of us here did:jawalrus:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
He aint even drop one punch :dead:

How you get in the ring and your offensive arsenal consists of putting your hand out.

Because nikkas watch boxing on tv and it looks easy as fukk. Then they get in the ring and realize it takes a long time to even move around without feeling awkward let alone punch. :dead: then you see a demon moving swiftly in your direction looking at you like :shaq: