Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:krs:
Monica-Bradley-Timothy-Bradley-wife-photo.jpg
:huhldup:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Oh..yeah maybe. I know Bika has that farm animal too..always suspected Timmy was with a lard type Becky..lol

Real talk, I just rewatched Bika/Codrington (Contender 3 Finale) the other night and I seen his wife again so your post just made me :mjlol:

Got dayum that was a helluva fight. :ohlawd:

I originally planned on watching Soto/Guzman, but when I rewinded the vhs tape and saw I had that bout on there, I was like fukk it and watched that fight instead.

Codrington's girlfriend was looking fine as fukk too. :whew:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Real talk, I just rewatched Bika/Codrington (Contender 3 Finale) the other night and I seen his wife again so your post just made me :mjlol:

Got dayum that was a helluva fight. :ohlawd:

I originally planned on watching Soto/Guzman, but when I rewinded the vhs tape and saw I had that bout on there, I was like fukk it and watched that fight instead.

Codrington's girlfriend was looking fine as fukk too. :whew:
that cordington fight was ruthless definitely after knowing what Green did to him on espn..pure ruthless shots.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
how much money did Tim bradley make in his last fight?

timothy bradley must be struggling cause dude was arguing with one the managers at my cousin work over $16 (buy an adult entree and get his kids meal free) and dude was trying to be cheap and refuse to pay the adult meal so his child could just eat for free :beli::pachaha:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
how much money did Tim bradley make in his last fight?

timothy bradley must be struggling cause dude was arguing with one the managers at my cousin work over $16 (buy an adult entree and get his kids meal free) and dude was trying to be cheap and refuse to pay the adult meal so his child could just eat for free :beli::pachaha:
Budget Ass Timothy Bradley™

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Thurman visits Children’s Hospital

Unbeaten WBA “regular” welterweight champion Keith Thurman had an inspirational boxing meeting of the give-back kind on Thursday at Shriners Hospitals for Children-Tampa. Thurman and his team visited the hospital in advance of his July 11 title fight on “Premier Boxing Champions on ESPN” series live from Tampa. Thurman, promoter Leon Margules and trainer Dan Birmingham spent over three hours with the brave children and staff at Shriners.

“These kids are the true champs,” said Thurman. “From toddlers to teens, hearing their stories, spending time with them and answering their questions about boxing, it gave me so much inspiration. The work Shriners does is just amazing. I’m #TeamShriners all the way.”

thurmanhospital3.jpg

thurmanhospital2.jpg

thurmanhospital1.jpg