Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That score for the broner/mm fight looks too close. I had it 8-4 MM -2 broner for the KDs -1 for the headbutt to MM that's 115-110

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That score for the broner/mm fight looks too close. I had it 8-4 MM -2 broner for the KDs -1 for the headbutt to MM that's 115-110

Breh, if you had it 115-110 like pat, then why yall arguing a +/- 1 round difference on score cards:heh:

Yall seen it 8-4. I seen it 7-5. Everyone in the world seen it as a Marcos Maidana win:obama:

Only difference between your card and mine is 1 round...that's it:manny:

It's not like yall had it 8-4 Maidana and I came back with a 9-3 Broner card or something:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
july lookin extra wack.

i hope herrera and thurman dont clash. that fight could lowkey have some fukkery.

kkkov fighting a weak chinned arab...meh. what will he do when haymon lhw fighters become mandatory for those titles ?

Lose to Beterbiev again like he did twice in the AMs:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
UK brehs @Ari Gold Bawse @merklman @Indica....why the hell is Arthur Abraham fighting Robert Stieglitz (Im not sure if I spelled his last name correctly) for a 4th time?:dahell:

Isnt he already 2-1 against him?:dahell:

Is this some Manny Pacquiao/Juan Manuel Marquez type level of rivalry/close fights between them that us US brehs have been missing out on?:dwillhuh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Lose to Beterbiev again like he did twice in the AMs:mjpls:

or pull out of purse bid....but he would get stripped of title if he doesn't face mandatory.

hard times a commin for dee ole russian:russ:

fonfara next mand for wba

artur next mand for ibf

boesel ,chilemba next mand for wbo

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
UK brehs @Ari Gold Bawse @merklman @Indica....why the hell is Arthur Abraham fighting Robert Stieglitz (Im not sure if I spelled his last name correctly) for a 4th time?:dahell:

Is this some Manny Pacquiao/Juan Manuel Marquez type level of rivalry/close fights between them that us US brehs have been missing out on?:dwillhuh:

i dont know but ive never seen any of those fights :mjlol: i dont keep up with the german boxing scene breh :usure:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
the lack of respect for giftset..:wow:

"He is not going to he victorious against Hammerin' Hank. I am going to bring the whole complete package. He says I am just another Philly fighter that I am going to school. I am nowhere near Danny Garcia. I am at a different level. I can box and punch," Lundy told BoxingScene.com.

:stopitslime:

Lundy is wack:heh: How he believes he's better than Garcia is amusing to me:mjlol:

I wanna see Lundy vs Mayfield:sas2:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

They were entertaining fights...the second fight aired on EPIX