Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
We were just talking about this too :francis:

:francis: @ him admitting he is tossing his prime in the bushes by ballooning up to 180lbs :francis:

I blame his flabby wife for this :scusth:

:mindblown:
Doesn't party, doesn't drink......gains and loses 30lbs in 5 months wtf?!? Takes flush shots from Pacman and Concussion blows from Prov no biggie-- bytches up at tattoo pain :dahell:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
We were just talking about this too :francis:

:francis: @ him admitting he is tossing his prime in the bushes by ballooning up to 180lbs :francis:

I blame his flabby wife for this :scusth:

him and swift...they will be the examples along with broner for what happens when you go up and down weight a lot...bradley its starting to take hold, swift is almost there, broner is playing russian roulette with his weight but soon he'll lose it

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:mindblown:
Doesn't party, doesn't drink......gains and loses 30lbs in 5 months wtf?!? Takes flush shots from Pacman and Concussion blows from Prov no biggie-- bytches up at tattoo pain :dahell:

:francis:

him and swift...they will be the examples along with broner for what happens when you go up and down weight a lot...bradley its starting to take hold, swift is almost there, broner is playing russian roulette with his weight but soon he'll lose it

millionaires tossing their primes into the bushes :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Pat how is starting to take hold in Bradley?

Yeah, Bradley has never missed weight or showed up out of shape. And I thought he always walked around about 170 and slimmed down to 140-147:lupe:

Bradley's always in excellent shape:manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
why did boxrec change their format?

my two favorite sports sites had to pointlessly change their style :francis:

at least tennisinsight acknowledged what a disaster it was and ended up getting it right, but boxrec is harder to read and squeezes less information into a pointless smaller space. probably for mobile purposes, but you don't have to ruin your desktop experience at the same time

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Haymon signing everybody up left and right, but we still getting fights like Thurman/Collazo and Swift/Paulie. :what:

fukking Sith Lord needs to get better match ups. This whole obvious as hell A side versus B side shyt is getting played out now. What's worst is that when the B side wins they hardly ever get the decision so there's no drama or shake ups happening.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Checked the comment section of a boxing article and nikkas saying Gamboa would ko Manny :francis: this is why I only talk boxing here. We may have bias for our fighters but no shyt that makes you say you go :francis: and x the screen.
:snoop:

Gamboa my nikka but :camby: with all that nonsense

nikkas on another site already want Spence and Thurman to fight :what:

nikkas tryna get Spence killed out there already :aicmon: