Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Imagine if Cotto really does fight Mayweather instead

The fukkery :ohlawd:

If Cotto wins and it's close you already know a rematch is on deck....but if he wins that and then fights Floyd again :whoo: @ his bank account.

you already know dudes will be like "bbbbbut why fight Canelo/Floyd for millions when he can fight GGG in the impact zone :shaq2: "

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@TheLukieBaby @Jutt thank yall for having me on the last armbar show most def need to do a cross over :salute:

Oh shout out to my sponsor!

Premium sites offering great deals. High traffic offer great marketing opportunities. Visit www.yolopray.com and review offers. No personal information or purchase required. Not spam.
Interested in purchasing this domain? Complete the contact form. Link offered on site. Listen for more great savings and business opportunities on our next podcast.

:blessed:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Matter of fact ima rewatch Mosley/Margs

Media thinking Mosley was going to get destroyed :wow:

Wife divorced him :wow:

took that nikka's belts :wow:

Team Marg tried to give him that plaster of Paris work :wow:

breh came out from round 1 like :demonic:
I still remember that look of nervousness on margo's face as he walked to the ring. he didn't have his weapons anymore and he knew he was about to get exposed in front of the whole world. that shyt was a brutal beat down.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I still remember that look of nervousness on margo's face as he walked to the ring. he didn't have his weapons anymore and he knew he was about to get exposed in front of the whole world. that shyt was a brutal beat down.
As this was one of my first real intros to boxing as a true head i'll never forget Merchant's "We've been told 10 minutes ago the comission found Margarito was trying to use illegal wraps" or whatever, then you see this demonic look on Naz face. Tony caught that work and wasn't able to stop Shane with ANYTHING he threw it was crazy.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
There's one fact nobody can deny. Berto and Lisp are the only true warriors of PBC. I know dudes clown on Berto but he should be a candidate for comeback fighter of the year.

Still no more dates from Berto though. Heard he was waiting for a big fight. I want Berto Broner or Berto Guerrero 2. Feed that cucumber looking fakkit to the #ZoeBoy already.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
There's one fact nobody can deny. Berto and Lisp are the only true warriors of PBC. I know dudes clown on Berto but he should be a candidate for comeback fighter of the year.

Still no more dates from Berto though. Heard he was waiting for a big fight. I want Berto Broner or Berto Guerrero 2. Feed that cucumber looking fakkit to the #ZoeBoy already.

Berto is still too dangerous to be fed to one of the PBC stars (Khan, Broner, Thurman etc..)

I honestly think he's one more win from getting a big or semi big fight though. The Lopez victory got him going in the right direction. Give him Cano or Sadam Ali. I think those bouts are winnable for him.

Ghost at this point would be a step down for Berto, but if he can avenge a loss, go for it.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

:ehh:
Berto/Guerrero 2 would actually be good. I'd like to see Berto/JSK 2 as well or of course the epic Tree/Berto2 loser leaves boxing match.
@LeVraiPapi is Berto haymons godson or something? He got like 1.4MM for that upshaw-chambers fight and UC pretty much took a dive :mindblown:
Also Beast is PBC and y'all will see. They're raising Imam on Sho right now so idk if that means a conversion to PBC later or not, but that dude bout the action.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Berto is still too dangerous to be fed to one of the PBC stars (Khan, Broner, Thurman etc..)

I honestly think he's one more win from getting a big or semi big fight though. The Lopez victory got him going in the right direction. Give him Cano or Sadam Ali. I think those bouts are winnable for him.

Ghost at this point would be a step down for Berto, but if he can avenge a loss, go for it.
Cano would do some shyt like box the best fight of his life and beat Berto. :dahell: Oscar ain't feedin his arab plug to zoepound

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I keep telling Em but they ain't listening. Everybody acting like Berto would get beat down by the top dawgs on PBC. Berto would only lose to Keith and Brook tbh. Still he would put up a good fight and make Em respect his power.

Berto gonna get a big fight soon. He should fight Shane imo. They should keep building him up. He's passed all the hard tests so far but still more money to be made down the line.

Berto/Guerrero 2 would actually be good. I'd like to see Berto/JSK 2 as well or of course the epic Tree/Berto2 loser leaves boxing match.
@LeVraiPapi is Berto haymons godson or something? He got like 1.4MM for that upshaw-chambers fight and UC pretty much took a dive :mindblown:
Also Beast is PBC and y'all will see. They're raising Imam on Sho right now so idk if that means a conversion to PBC later or not, but that dude bout the action.

Berto was one of the first fighters signed with Haymon when Haymon had no experience and Berto had some buzz.

Loyalty pays breh :mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

What breh?:heh:

If anything, it would be Danny Garcia and Adrien Broner. Garcia has fought better opponents than both Berto and Thurman combined and Broner has fought Marcos Maidana and now, Shawn Porter...neither Berto or Thurman has fought guys like that:wow:

Those are true facts that cant be denied:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I dont think Berto can beat anyone on that level breh:yeshrug:

I dont think he can beat Victor Ortiz or Robert Guerrero...let alone Khan, Broner, Thurman. He was losing to Josesito Lopez:manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Haymon pays everyone though.