Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
more think i about it.....i dont think buster beat that 10 count. especially if you go by seconds on a watch. i even did the ref slow count starting at 50 sec mark and his gloves are still touching the canvas at 1:02.:patrice:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
more think i about it.....i dont think buster beat that 10 count. especially if you go by seconds on a watch. i even did the ref slow count starting at 50 sec mark and his gloves are still touching the canvas at 1:02.:patrice:

fukk it, it took an #OhioPlayer in order to not be afraid to get that strap up off Tyson:blessed:

We got the WWF Special Guest Referee count to save us:russ:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
LUIS COLLAZO ADVISES THURMAN NOT TO JUDGE HIM ON HIS LOSS TO KHAN: "I WASN'T 100% FOR THAT FIGHT"
By Giovangel Perez | June 03, 2015

luiscollazo.jpg

GP: What motivated you to begin training in Puerto Rico?

LC: We wanted something different. I wanted to train with my people, my blood. My trainer asked me about it because we wanted something different. Now we are training hard and waiting for the day of the fight.

GP: The fight´s going to be in Tampa Florida against Keith Thurman. What do you expect from him?

LC: He is a great fighter and a champion. He´s undefeated and has great punching power. He looked good against Guerrero; fought a good fight. I think he is watching the fight I had with Khan, but for me, even though Khan did a good work, won clearly, and did his thing, I wasn´t 100% for that fight.

GP: If you would have the opportunity to have a rematch against one of the boxers who got a win against you, who would be and why?

LC: Berto or Ricky Hatton. Hatton got my title and I think I won that fight. A lot of fans share that opinion too. With Berto, the same. I was fighting for his title, but he didn´t do enough to win. But things happen. Now I´m here and very happy.

GP: After a win against Thurman, what fight would you like more for you?

LC: Keith Thurman right now is the number 1, 2, and 3 choice. Right now, I am just focused on him and I am not thinking on another fight right now.

GP: Would you like to train in Puerto Rico again?

LC: Yes, if everything goes fine and God wants it, I will be returning here.

GP: Thanks for your time. Is there anything else you would like to say to your fans?

LC: Thanks for the support. Here I am. July 11…Boricua…Puerto Rico…I love you. Blessings.

You can also view this interview in spanish at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYzyyg9LObo

http://fighthype.com/news/article20680.html

nikkas cant take a loss or even struggle to a win without making excuses nowadays?:mindblown:

:camby:

Thurman clears him out via KO.