Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I don't know if this was posted already but :ohhh: @ James Kirkland's new house

Didn't someone say after the Canelo fight that he had enough money to buy a nice little home? Jheez shyt is looking medieval :heh:

After the canelo fight, is he going to keep getting enough money to pay the bills on that home :francis:? His stock took a hit.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No you quoting my compubox comment like thats how I score fights

I favor fights on power punching N activity

Canelo over Trout
Canelo over Lara
Swift over Herrera
Swift over Peterson

I gave Chino 5 RDS of Floyd
I could see 5 rds PAC over Floyd N ima Floyd Stan :russ:

nikkas saying im switching up my scoring to favor Swift tho :comeon:

You think Swift was more active than Peterson? :dwillhuh:

Peterson dominated power punching too breh

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You think Swift was more active than Peterson? :dwillhuh:

Peterson dominated power punching too breh

Swift threw almost 100 more total punches 589 to 494

Total punches Swift landed 173 to Petersons 170

Swift threw 388 power punches landing 147

Peterson threw only 211 power punches landing 105

Peterson was not active at all breh he let Swift outwork him....bout half of Petersons power shots were landed in them 2 final rounds when he whooped Swifts ass :russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
same thing with thurman. i just wish these two would have waited to fight each other. if thurman didn't take collaz fight he could be planning to fight brook now n vice versa.

its not that im blaming or mad at thurman or brook. only person i blame is con. breh is clearly ducking anybody with a bit of power .

maybe brook could have fought alexander, ali or chaves. wut u think?:patrice:
Okay this shyt has got to stop. I'm all for hating on Khan and shytting on him for being a generally goofy lying paki whatever.

But Khan ain't got no scary in his blood. Dude has quite the resume, including heavy hitters--with some nice scalps. Thurman got Guerrero :comeon: Brook got Porter who's heavy handed but has shytty punching technique and no jab :usure: Brook gonna hold the title hostage in Europe fighting jobbers like a RJJ villian from the 90s.

Not mad at Thurman (facing Collazo) or Brook (fought two euro handyman who probably don't have a wikipedia), but be mad at Khan for fighting dudes who've been on TV in the past year :yeshrug: them priorities sound all types of fukked up

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Swift threw almost 100 more total punches 589 to 494

Total punches Swift landed 173 to Petersons 170

Swift threw 388 power punches landing 147

Peterson threw only 211 power punches landing 105

Peterson was not active at all breh he let Swift outwork him....bout half of Petersons power shots were landed in them 2 final rounds when he whooped Swifts ass :russ:
You my breh but........no fukkin chance you can find 147 landed power punchers or 173 total punchers landed for Daniel brah

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You my breh but........no fukkin chance you can find 147 landed power punchers or 173 total punchers landed for Daniel brah

Ehhh the argument I responded to was that Peterson was more active then Swift N dominated power punching which was false

At the end of the day Swift was the agressor N threw more punches while Peterson moved way to much with out throwing enough punches...fights like that happen all the time N guess which fighter gets the nod 9 times outta 10??

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Okay this shyt has got to stop. I'm all for hating on Khan and shytting on him for being a generally goofy lying paki whatever.

But Khan ain't got no scary in his blood. Dude has quite the resume, including heavy hitters--with some nice scalps. Thurman got Guerrero :comeon: Brook got Porter who's heavy handed but has shytty punching technique and no jab :usure: Brook gonna hold the title hostage in Europe fighting jobbers like a RJJ villian from the 90s.

Not mad at Thurman (facing Collazo) or Brook (fought two euro handyman who probably don't have a wikipedia), but be mad at Khan for fighting dudes who've been on TV in the past year :yeshrug: them priorities sound all types of fukked up

name the heavy hitters after garcia koed him?:comeon:

i give him credit for maidana but that was before robert was training him.:ehh:

he still aint give presscott that rematch ...sounds scary. even stevenson went back n faced boone. every great champion wants that rematch if u beat them ..... :patrice:

i just want him to shut up about brook-thurman if he just wants big pay day from may. be truthful.

thuman got 4 mill views fighting rob n brook/ibf belt always have good crowds(everybody in uk wants to see them fight ). khan acts like these guys are unknown prospects.:what:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Rios ain't no fukkin 147lb'er he also has an average reach. He's gonna have trouble getting through the right hand to get to the inside. If he can do that we may have a brawl on our hands. Regardless, minimal props for brook bloating up a 135'er

Daps
Deontay Wilder vs Anthony Joshua needs to happen before either of them becomes Wlad The Impalers next victim:demonic:

He already beat the luster off of Povetkin and Bryant Jennings:wow:
I think Jennings stock kinda went up a lil after that fight,folks were expecting him to get washed (including me) but homie held his own:wow:

as for povetkin the luster was most def lost a lil, what a let down:francis: I thought dude was the one...but cot damn what a let down that fight was.

but since then, dude stringing together some solid wins, most likely can take the title from Wilder..:patrice: