Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
ohhwwwahhhhh:ohhh:

Ray Beltran Fails Drug Test, Soto Fight Off

A source with knowledge of the details has advised BoxingScene.com that lightweight/junior welterweight contender Ray Beltran (30-7-1, 18KOs) failed his post-fight drug test, stemming from his second round blowout of Takahiro Ao on May 1st at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.Beltran was set to face Ao for the vacant WBO lightweight title, but failed to make weight and the fight went ahead after a deal was reached between both parties.Because Beltran is now facing a suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, his upcoming HBO televised fight with Humberto Soto is now off. Beltran-Soto was set to take place on June 27th as the co-featured fight to Tim Bradley vs. Jessie Vargas at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.There is conflicting information as to the exact substance Beltran tested positive for, and more information will be posted as it becomes available.At the present, there are ongoing discussions for Soto to potentially remain on the card against a new opponent.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
The Prince of Ukraine fights on whatever network pleases him :wow:
I didn't think about it when I did the chat wrap, but the question posed to Dan was about Kovalev-Stevenson fighting and would the same happen to Lomachenko.
I think what he was getting at was that Kovalev besides promoter issues getting in the way also has an exclusive contract with HBO.
Lomachenko would have a hard time making a fight with a PBC fighter because he is with TR, but if it was forced in a purse bid he isnt bound to a restricted TV contract like Kovalev is.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Why would I have to argue the obvious?:dahell:

Breh, you are in the minority...not me:what:

You are the only person I know that believes that Carl Froch was/is better than Joe Calzaghe was as a boxer..........and you are all alone in that thought. You cant find 1 single person on this site who will back you on that claim, so I would like for you to tell me why do you think that.:mjpls:

Why do you think Carl Froch was a better boxer, more talented, whatever you wanna call it, than Joe Calzaghe.:mjpls:

In my opinion, the ONLY thing Froch has better is Power. That's it. That's why it's pointless for me to have to explain the obvious, because Im telling you that Joe Calzaghe was better in every facet of being a Boxer than Froch was imo.:birdman:

u brought up resume as the main reason u would pick jc over froch....no?

so all im saying is that froch has the much better resume ...and your boy fat dan(who u used as an point to help your argument ) agreed with me.

jc is alright but those patty cake slap/inaccurate flurries aint gonna get it done vs a prime froch. froch has a better chin n better power with just as good of boxing skills.

ill state more later on their skills but the initial discussion started because i think froch has a better resume:manny:.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rumors of Swift vs Kevin Bizier...Which means FINALLY we at Welterweight :blessed:

Chino better put down the ho hos N jelly donuts...Don't ask for something you don't really want :ufdup:

Purge 3 coming soon the return of the Argentina Assassin :purge:

#swiftset:demonic:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Rumors of Swift vs Kevin Bizier...Which means FINALLY we at Welterweight :blessed:

Chino better put down the ho hos N jelly donuts...Don't ask for something you don't really want :ufdup:

Purge 3 coming soon the return of the Argentina Assassin :purge:

#swiftset:demonic:
danny at WW..now that's good!
danny vs maidana
danny v many (wishful thinking)
danny v khan 2
danny v Thurman..

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
danny at WW..now that's good!
danny vs maidana
danny v many (wishful thinking)
danny v khan 2
danny v Thurman..

Hopefully Breh Hopefully

No more being drained, no more gassing late, nothing but big fights to be made at 147 for Danny

You'll always be honorary #swiftset Tua...you rode with us during the Swift/Matthysse Stan war of 2013 :mjcry: