Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CFtSRHcUIAId7Jj.jpg

shyts airing right now..the chick fight is about to start

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
it means hes going to get fat as shyt between fights and not make weight..the usual :manny:
the problem isnt the trainer its the fighter.. wont make a difference if he keeps doing what he wants and dosent listen..

Maidana got these nikkas thinking Roberts a god :dead:

Robert did say chino was easy to train cause he was like a sponge.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Light heavyweight contender Edwin Rodriguez (27-1, 18KOs) is ready for a world title shot.Rodriguez was set to fight for the WBA super middleweight championship, when he faced Andre Ward in 2013. Rodriguez struggled to make weight, coming in two pounds over the limit. The fight went ahead as a non-title encounter and Rodriguez lost a twelve round unanimous decision. Now fighting full steam at 175-pounds, Rodriguez wants to get a shot at WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (26-1, 21KOs).Rodriguez vs. Stevenson is an easy fight to make, because both fighters are managed/advised by Al Haymon.Stevenson was in the ring last month, when he won a twelve round unanimous decision over Sakio Bika. Rodriguez has now won three fights in a row and prefers go straight to a Stevenson fight in his next ring appearance.''I want it now, I want it to be my next fight. But you know how the business is. If I have to do more I'll do it, but if I get the call [to fight Stevenson] I'm ready'', Rodriguez said.

:patrice: