Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
giphy.gif

hate to say i told you so :sas1:

and Selby will beat Gradovich next week, UK getting new world champs every week :banderas:

dont doubt me when it comes to talent from the uk i dont chat unless i know

@yawn :umad: saw your boy take that L live and paid for it

#DeGolds

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
giphy.gif

hate to say i told you so :sas1:

and Selby will beat Gradovich next week, UK getting new world champs every week :banderas:

dont doubt me when it comes to talent from the uk i dont chat unless i know

@yawn :umad: saw your boy take that L live and paid for it

#DeGolds

ari tell me whos the real deal out of eubank jr n sanders?

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
ari tell me whos the real deal out of eubank jr n sanders?
hmm

you know its funny on my podcast everyone was picking eubank except me, eubank was overfed on bums and i knew saunders could outbox him

problem is saunders has a questionable gas tank and is a light puncher, i think eubank will have the better career and would most prob win a rematch

eubank needs to tighten up his punches more though but he has his dad's steel chin and power for sure

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
We all shoulda known Dirrell was goin take that L

Not only is he team StrugglePat but @patscorpio was in the building giving his struggle team vibes in person

Dirrell never stood a chance :mjcry:
:mjlol:

@yawn the hater live at the fight aswell :ohlawd:

choc im never wrong about my uk fighters breh :myman:

cant wait for selby to take that belt off Gradovich #WelshMayweather

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MGM-AEG Arena is set to open next year. Could Mayweather-Pacquiao 2 be the first boxing event held there? Possibly

that new arena holds 20,000:francis:

Mayweather opponent for September? Thurman is out. No Pacquiao rematch. Could be Khan, Garcia or possibly Broner-Porter winner. Really no clues on who it could be yet.

at this point, its gon be khan if he wins next friday

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
BOSTON - James DeGale (21-1, 14 KOs) narrowly defeated Andre Dirrell (24-2, 16 KOs) Saturday afternoon on Premier Boxing Champions on NBC from Agganis Arena in Boston to earn the super middleweight world title.Degale had Dirrell in trouble early knocking him down twice in the second round to open up a lead on the scorecards. Dirrell fought back strongly throughout the rest of the fight by using his jab and a series of combinations to occasionally stun DeGale, but was unable to make up the gap on the scorecards.

The judges' scores were 114-112 twice and 117-109. Dirrell was not happy with the judges. He felt all DeGale did was run during the fight and seems to be scratching his head as to how they found the British Olympian winning the fight. ''They said I ran from Carl Froch and they took that fight from me. He ran tonight and they gave it to him. All he did was run, no way I lost this fight,'' Dirrell said.

:russ:

also

Chavez Jr vs. Reyes on July 18
Mexican promotional company Promociones del Pueblo has announced that “The Son of the Legend” former world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (48-2-1, 32 KOs) and Marco “Dorado” Reyes (33-2, 24 KOs) will face off on July 18. The fight will likely land in San Antonio, Houston or El Paso. The attractive all-Mexican clash will air in Mexico on the Televisa network. U.S. television will likely land on one of the PBC outlets.

Last edited: