Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
BoxingScene.com has been advised that Cornelius K9 Bundrage will defend his IBF super welterweight title against his undefeated mandatory challenger Jermall Charlo (21-0, 16KOs) on July 25th at a venue to be determined. The fight will be part of Al Haymon's Premier Boxing Champions  series.Bundrage won the title for the second time in his career in October when he out-pointed Carlos Molina in Mexico. Charlo was in action in March, dominating Michael Finney over ten rounds. He was active in 2014, winning three times with a knockout of Lenny Bottai, a knockout of Norberto Gonzalez and a stoppage of Hector Munoz.  The venue and the rest of the televised card should be announced soon.
get ready for strugglemania:skip:

giphy.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Hopefully la machina and Crawford will get made soon
it would be great but arum aint puttin his next meal ticket up against maKNEEsay. no way. i'm guessing we're gonna be getting maKNEEsay vs rios. that shyt would be a huge draw and after how well rios looked vs alvarado, it would be entertaining as hell up until his equilibrium gets obliterated.

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
it would be great but arum aint puttin his next meal ticket up against matthyse. no way. i'm guessing we're gonna be getting matthyse vs rios. that shyt would be a huge draw and after how well rios looked vs alvarado, it would be entertaining as hell up until his equilibrium gets obliterated.

Matthysse knocking out Rios breh?:ohhh:

That's not happening :heh:

Matthysse vs Rios would be a great fight though, that I could see either of them winning....but I'd side with Matthysse taking that W. Neither of them would KO the other though.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Matthysse knocking out Rios breh?:ohhh:

That's not happening :heh:

Matthysse vs Rios would be a great fight though, that I could see either of them winning....but I'd side with Matthysse taking that W. Neither of them would KO the other though.
rios aint never felt power like maKNEEsay. all that machismo will only keep him up for so long. if ruslan didn't have great power he woulda been taken out too, but maKNEEsay had to be cautious. that won't happen with rios. he's so easy to hit but also doesn't have great like power that. maKNEEsay will sit down on his punches more than ever and take rios out in brutal fashion.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
rios aint never felt power like matthyse. all that machismo will only keep him up for so long. if ruslan didn't have great power he woulda been taken out too, but matthyse had to be cautious. that won't happen with rios. he's so easy to hit but also doesn't have great like power that. matthyse will sit down on his punches more than ever and take rios out in brutal fashion.

lucas will send rios brain cells to the point of no return breh