Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
RANCES BARTHELEMY
RANCES BARTHELEMY
RANCES BARTHELEMY
RANCES BARTHELEMY
RANCES BARTHELEMY
RANCES BARTHELEMY
RANCES BARTHELEMY

RANCES BARTHELEMY

RANCES BARTHELEMY

RANCES BARTHELEMY

@Newzz :dead: :dead:

ANYBODY CAN GET IT
(except anyone who poses any marginal threat)

:laff:

First of all, Rances Barthelemy is a good fighter:ufdup:

Secondly, what does it matter if he fights Barthelemy in June? He beats him and fights Danny Garcia in September....that's why he called him OUT to fight in September:ufdup:

AB said he planned to fight 3-4 times this year, Danny Garcia can't fight again in 8 weeks (June 20th), so AB beating Rances Barthelemy in June...then turning around and fighting Danny Garcia about 12 weeks later sounds about right:umad:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
What about the other things I mentioned?

tbh, you don't even need Netflix bro. All you need is a VPN and then get your popcorn ready man. All current shows and movies at 1080p and 720p. Or u can get urself a little htpc and 2 ext HDD 4 TB each and hit up your source

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
tbh, you don't even need Netflix bro. All you need is a VPN and then get your popcorn ready man. All current shows and movies at 1080p and 720p. Or u can get urself a little htpc and 2 ext HDD 4 TB each and hit up your source

I have a dedicated htpc that I built myself that handles a lot of media and storage connected on my quantum FIOS internet network. i also have showbox and localcast on all my phone/tablet and a chromecast dongle on my bedroom TV. @Mook is obsessed with me paying 10 bucks for netflix for some reason lol.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mexican Hero All Access :ohlawd:

Chavez sr drunk off his ass telling begging children they can get $$$ if they fight N beat a lil Chavez jr... No fight No love :mjcry:

12 yr old Chavez Jr tricking Chavez sr who was knocked out from surgery to enter rehab :why:

Chavez jrs cougar mom :smugjr:

Chavez sr never learned how to hit the speed bag...me either :damn: