Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
oh nah....that fights 5 weeks away. I was talkin about matthyse-provodnikov:lolbron:
Muttley-Animated.gif~c200

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That's cool but ducking isn't the word I'd use in this situation. Tis' a slippery slope if not fighting a guy you beat clearly is labeled ducking. :francis:
circumstances change, friend

looking back on ward's record all of a sudden a bunch of his wins have been devalued, while froch has only gone on to stardom having learned from his last loss. 0's aren't everything

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
circumstances change, friend

looking back on ward's record all of a sudden a bunch of his wins have been devalued, while froch has only gone on to stardom having learned from his last loss. 0's aren't everything
I don't neg often, but when I do it's based off GP

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
AMIR KHAN RESPONDS TO KELL BROOK: "FIGHT THE WORLD-CLASS FIGHTERS...MY ROUTE IS THE BIG NAMES"

listen to this Queen :scusthov:

names all the top guys in 147 but acts like hes on may and pac's level and that brook isnt worthy

its like he has forgotten that brook beat porter who owned the guy he just beat

i cant respect this guy and i will stay shytting on him for aslong as he ducks that chocolate brownie :pacspit:

@TheLukieBaby thanks for having me on your show breh, not sure if you know im part of this forum too :lolbron: